*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rouge the Bat
  2. Overlord Tails in Disguise
  3. Set 1
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1970916-Tails-Suiting-Adventure/cid/3332930-Rouge-the-Bat
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1970916
Tails has developed tech which allows him to either copy or transform others as suits
This choice: Rouge the Bat  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Rouge the Bat

    by: RushAlias
Rouge the Bat, one of the best treasure hunters and jewel thieves in the world, and supposed master spy. Keyword 'supposed'

Rouge had made an attempt to try and infiltrate one of his bases. The idea behind the plan was that she would gather intel for the resistance, possibly uncovering his secrets or even stealing important components or information he needed. She would have been one of the ideal people to do it. Unfortunately for the Bat, she overestimated her prowess and underestimate Tail's current technology.

Tails had tracked her movements the moment she entered his territory. With minutes he already knew who it was and within seconds he already had a plan on how to deal with her. He had allowed her to get closer to the base. Weakened his defenses to let her insides and once inside, he adjusted his security to 'guide' her towards one of his latest project. When Rouge had found his workshop she had been so sure she had been undetected. It was almost laughable when he locked the door and flooded the room with knock out gas. Within seconds she was out like a light and Tails was free to do as he pleased.


With Rouge now unconscious Tails was free to use the last invention he and Eggman made, the Egg Cracker. It wasn't the best name but Tails thought to keep it as a supposed sign of respect for the Doctor's passing. With this device which looked more like an ordinary zipper, Tails would have even more control over the war. He placed the zipper on Rouge's back, watching as red circuits sprang out as it attached to her body. Once the zipper was properly fixed, it turned blue. Tails grabbed the zip and pulled it down, revealing a black void with Rouge's body.

Taking a deep breath, Tails slipped his foot inside.

The feeling had been disorienting to say the least. The height difference between the two wasn't much but but it was still there. Rouge's legs were much longer than his. Yet now he was technically controlling her leg with his own, which had been slipped into its place. Wasting no time he soon place his next leg inside to even things out. Now his entire torso was replaced with Rouge's, given him some new height. He took a few minutes to admire his new legs, feeling them with his own fingers. The sensation was surreal, they were like his legs, feeling so natural instead of feeling like the suit he assumed.

Wasting no time, he shoved his right arm into Rouge, watching as her right arm became animated. He flexed his fingers and watched as Rouge did the same. He slide his next arm and did the same, now having control of all her limbs. Then came the weird one. He pulled her chest onto his head and was immediately take a back by sudden sensation of her breasts becoming his.

He didn't dwell too long on this as he moved to his next phase and slipped her head over his own. To say he was overwhelmed would be an understatement. All of Rouge's memories came to him in full force, flooding his system like software patch. Luckily he was able to filter it all out and regain himself. You got to love the cybernetic augmentations, capable of giving a fox enough brain power to handle two lifetimes worth of memories. Still hurt like heck though.

"What a headache?" He groaned in a surprisingly feminine voice. The change in his speech was enough to bring back his senses. Tails walked over to a nearby mirror specifically set up for this situation. Upon looking in the mirror he was pleasantly surprised to see Rouge looking back at him. He watched as a smirk formed on the Bat's face as she started to strut forward. Her hands now feeling her body in ways it wouldn't have usually done before, especially in this circumstance.

"Hehe...looks like it worked." Tails or rather Rouge spoke as she brought an hand up to touch her face. The resistance would now have all the knowledge they could want on Tails, straight from his no Rouge's mouth, but first it was time for a little test.

Rouge clapped her hands and in an instance the room lit up. Revealing a few practice dummies for Rouge to spar with. Tails took a deep breath as he let the memories run. He found that his movements had changed as his body prepared itself to fight.

He now mimicked Rouge's stance as he glanced at the dumbies, feeling Rouge's instincts begin to guide him as he started analysis her opponents in a way similar to the jewel thief. When it was time to take the first move, he felt his new wings spread open as he took to the air. Every muscle, every move, every act, of Rouge's was perfectly emulated while he was in control. He even took the chance to taunt his opponents in a manner just the same as hers. As it stood, he was now Rouge, in mind and body.

Which is what brought us back to the present as Rouge admired herself in the mirror once more. Tails didn't need to actively control her. He could now simply relax himself as he let Rouge's body operate on its own, as if nothing ever happened. Sure he could take control whenever he pleased, but he didn't need to waste time pretending to her all the time. So long as it wasn't something he needed to do, he was more than happy to let Rouge operate as if she didn't have someone resting in the back of her mind.

The more she acted natural, the better of for him either way. No one would suspect her then if she went above her day as normal and in the end, he could always take control when need be and send the information to himself. And of course...he could also use her body as a bit of stress relief from all this planning.

He couldn't go out anymore like he used to. It was much dangerous for him now, that he made himself the number one enemy of the world. He had been fine with at first. Afterall someone needed to make sacrifices for the greater good of the world and it would be him. But eventually the loneliness and isolation did start to take its toll. He grew tired of the pre cooked meals his machines made or the long nights spent working on his plans. He had no intention of stopping his work...but he knew that he needed to rest somehow and unwind.

Now he had the perfect way to do it.


Tails put himself in the driver's seat, taking full control of Rouge's body. Taking a deep breath 'Rouge' now felt her chest rising and falling slowly. The Bat made sure no one was watching before letting her towel go. Now naked she walked over to wear her clothes had been laid off and dressed herself. Once she was done she walked over to her window and spread her fingers.

"Let's see what kind of fun we can have tonight." 'Rouge' thought as she jumped off the window and soared into the night sky.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Let's go steal some jewels

*Noteb*
2. Let's go to a club

*Noteb*
3. Reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RushAlias (UN: rushalias2020 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sonic232 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1970916-Tails-Suiting-Adventure/cid/3332930-Rouge-the-Bat