*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1971306-The-day-of-Natural-Body-Magic/cid/1727326-A-35-year-old-woman-with-a-card-to-her-magic-s
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1971306
You are a 25 year old man who is experiencing the most weirdest day of his life.
This choice: A 35 year old woman, with a card to her magic show.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A 35 year old woman, with a card to her magic s...

    by: eYe
You open the door to find a woman smiling at your doorstep. She appears to be about 35 years old with the body of a 24 year old bikini model. Her eyes are colored light brown while her skin is tanned slightly darker. Her smile is as bright as her face is cute. You can tell that she takes very good care of herself.

"Good Afternoon young (man). My name is Isabella. I live several houses down from you." she speaks in a Spanish accent

"Well, Hello Isabella. I'm (You) and it is very... very nice to meet you." you say in a flirtatious joking manner

Isabella giggles softly while maintaining eye contact with you.
She is wearing a tight white t-shirt with an unfamiliar red logo on her right C-cup breast. You desperately want to admire her hips, ass, legs and feet but her eye contact is unwavering.

"I hope that I am not disturbing you, but I am a performer and I have a show on Friday night. I was hoping that you would come to see me?" she asks anxiously

"That sounds like fun Isabella. Except that, we've only just met and I don't even know what kind of performer you are..." You ask while praying that she is an exotic dancer

"Oh, how silly of me!" She says embarrassed "I am a... Magician."

"A magician?" You say surprisingly

"Yes. You would expect for me to be an assistant, I'm sure. And I was once, but I have graduated since and created my own unique performance."

Full of curiosity you ask "Unique, huh? What do you mean by that?"

At this question Isabella finally breaks your eye contact to look at the ground. This is when you sneak a peek of her lower regions, and you are not disappointed. She is wearing daisy duke shorts that fit like another layer of skin around her tight ass. Her smooth slender legs reach down to the most perfectly shaped petite feet that you have ever seen in your entire life.

"What if I showed you? Do you have a moment?" She asks shyly

"Yeah, sure. Come in." You reply

You stand aside so Isabella can walk into your house. You stare bedazzled as you watch her perfect ass bounce effortlessly as she enters your living room.

"Okay (You)..." She says "What I am about to show you is not a magic trick per-se. What you are about to see is an up-close and personal demonstration. It may startle you, so... Just watch."

That's when...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 eYe (UN: eyeonthemoney at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mariofan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1971306-The-day-of-Natural-Body-Magic/cid/1727326-A-35-year-old-woman-with-a-card-to-her-magic-s