*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1971306-The-day-of-Natural-Body-Magic/cid/1827165-Isabella-Separates-Herself-At-The-Waist
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1971306
You are a 25 year old man who is experiencing the most weirdest day of his life.
This choice: Isabella Separates Herself At The Waist  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Isabella Separates Herself At The Waist

    by: Unknown
She takes a deep breath and as she positions her hands on her waist, she says "This is a classic, and it might be overdone, if not for its staying power".

With a slight 'pop' she lifted her torso off of her hips and set herself (or rather her upper half) down on your couch. A slew of reactions flooded your mind at the impossible sight; how is this possible? damn she's hot! what else can she do? Is this real? If you had to choose...? and above all: What was she going to do next? In a moment of less-than-eloquence you just stammer out "uh...wow".

"Impressive isn't it?" She says. "you'd see this and a whole lot more at my show. I'm not that big yet, but I think I've got real potential to break out once I get a few more shows done"

"Just....how? I mean isn't this impossible?" You say, slowly coming out of shock at what you've just seen.

Isabella sighs dramatically and replies "You have a women like me" (at this she walks her lower half in front you and rubs up against you in a most sensual way "in front you, in your house and all you can say is 'isn't this impossible'?, no 'what else can you do?', 'show me more?', 'do something to me?' or even a lame come on?"

At this...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She proceeds to divide herself further

*Noteb*
2. She divides you!

3. Reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
mariofan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1971306-The-day-of-Natural-Body-Magic/cid/1827165-Isabella-Separates-Herself-At-The-Waist