*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1971986-With-a-single-wish/cid/2013231-Countless-worlds-to-explore
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1971986
A teenaged boy is given a single wish by an all powerful being.
This choice: Readers choice.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Countless worlds to explore.

    by: lord thanatos
Though slightly at a loss, not having expected any mortal to actually refuse his offer, Alkazar quickly rallies himself and comes up with a solution, tapping into the communication medium that humans call the internet, swiftly assimilating ever scrap of information contained therein, and deciding that, since exploration seems to be firmly ingrained into the human genome, he will send the humans of this reality on a journey, an endless quest through space, time, and dimensions, with every human gaining the ability to pass from one reality to another simply by imagining a specific set of circumstances and willing themselves into a world with a similar nature, replacing and taking on the form of their alternate reality duplicates in those realms where a version of a particular human exists.

Also, so as to keep things from becoming stale once the various humans discover a reality to their liking, Alkazar also makes it so that this ability is occasionally triggered by the humans subconsciously, causing them to transfer from one reality to another in their sleep, as well as giving their reality shifting powers a recharge period of about a week, local time, to prevent them fleeing immediately to another world just because they don't like the one their currently in.

Having done that, Alkazar settles in to watch events unfold, focusing on_____________________________?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Eric.

*Noteb*
2. Someone else Eric is familiar with.

*Noteb*
3. A different group of humans entirely.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 lord thanatos (UN: rasyt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lord thanatos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1971986-With-a-single-wish/cid/2013231-Countless-worlds-to-explore