*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972303-Adventures-in-Officeland/cid/2130358-Both-guards-ignore-her
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Comedy · #1972303
It's a tiny cubicle, tepid coffee, irate co-worker jungle out there. Tell your story.
This choice: Both guards ignore her.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Both guards ignore her.

    by: Don't Care
Amanda stands for a moment, expecting some sort of acknowledgment, the guards however, were not paid to coddle the employee's. Her smile slowly fades, but she shrugs off being ignored and, clears her throat and plasters a more grimace then smile on her face, but she tries to appear nice. The male guard looks down on her, then rolls his eyes as if to say, hopeless, just before giving a head bob, to indicate that it's obvious that's the help desk. As Amanda turns to walk away, he elbows the other guard and smirks.

It was strangely quiet in here, for the number of people walking through, Amanda thought to herself, even at the help desk with the 2 employees and 3 guests waiting to be helped. On the counter stood a ticket dispenser with a sign that read TAKE ONE PLEASE.
"Oh God." Amanda thought "It's 9:57 now! I had better" "Excuse me Ma'am." she blurted.

With a stern expression, the woman behind the counter swiftly points to the dispenser.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Don't Care (UN: inplainsite at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
A*Monaing*Faith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972303-Adventures-in-Officeland/cid/2130358-Both-guards-ignore-her