*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972409-Sethryans-Journey-of-Transformations/cid/1728973-There-was-a-witch-that-was-causing-trouble-for-
by tyrak
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1972409
In a time of magic and barbarians, a would-be warrior finds himself in unsettling changes
This choice: There was a witch that was causing trouble for everyone  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

There was a witch that was causing trouble for ...

    by: tyrak
Near the village resided a witch, who lived in a hut and claimed the surrounding area for her own. Anyone who entered had to offer her tribute, or face her wrath.

Sethryan thought this might be a much for his first mission, but hell, Aristra wasn't going to impressed if he slew some common imp. Besides, he figured he had beginner's luck.

He stood at the edge of the witches territory, and stepped onto it…

and instantly he was on a dirty, wooden floor.

"So, someone tries to come on my property without tribute."

The witch came up; she was very overweight and old, with green-tinted skin and an eyepatch. A crow perched on her shoulders.

"Well, young warrior, I-oh."

She stared at him for a moment.

"Oh, you're not Krogar. You're just some boy."

"I'm not a boy, I'm a warrior" Sethryan said in as deep and powerful a voice as he could manage.

"Hmmm, you don't look it. You're some some skinny waif. Oh, I so wish a strong man would challenge me…it's so lonely living here" she said wistfully.

Sethryan was too offended to care.

"I came here to slay you, you fat old hag."

That got her attention.

"You're a very rude boy. Perhaps this will teach you some manners."

She raised her wand and muttered some incantation.

You have the following choices:

1. Sethryan's butt begins to grow

*Noteb*
2. Sethryan shrinks down

*Noteb*
3. Sethryan gains weight all over

*Noteb*
4. Other

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tyrak (UN: tyrakk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tyrak has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972409-Sethryans-Journey-of-Transformations/cid/1728973-There-was-a-witch-that-was-causing-trouble-for-