*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Your Teacher
  2. Incognito Mode
  3. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972796-The-Longsword/cid/2852826-Your-Teacher
by Hole
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1972796
A tale of magic longsword that can cut off body parts and let them live.
This choice: Your Teacher  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Your Teacher

    by: Shrugs
when you read the phrase 'perfect for jokes' you immediately knew how you were gonna use this thing, and with you being quite the prankster, this would be an incredible tool in your arsenal.
and luckily for you you already knew that college tomorrow would be the first place to test it out, you formulated so many ideas, maybe you could cut someones hands off or their feet, and then it hit you, what it you took someones head off, i mean the note said they would be unharmed, and hopefully they wouldn't notice.
you were up late trying to decide who to use it on, you dont know how late as you fell asleep and when it came to be morning you woke up fairly early, hid the sword in your jacket and made your way over to college.
when you arrived the place was very empty since classes weren't going to be starting for almost half an hour, you checked in your jacket to make sure that the sword was still there and luckily it was.
you also knew where a few of your teachers would be, no who do you go for?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shrugs (UN: tjmmason at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972796-The-Longsword/cid/2852826-Your-Teacher