*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Baby
  2. Food
  3. Hanabi
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1973567-Naruto--The-Suffering/cid/1960201-Baby
by Carl
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Dark · #1973567
Naruto's life is one of misery... watch as he is abused.
This choice: Baby  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Baby

    by: Razamataz22
"What?"

"You heard me," stated Hanabi coldly. "As the second daughter of the most prestigious clans in Konoha it is my responsibility that I provide many children for the main house. Before that however I need to get some experience in looking after babies so here you are."

"This is ridiculous!" shouted Naruto.

"You should look at yourself before saying big words like that," said Hanabi. Pausing for a second Naruto looked down at himself to see several distinct things. Firstly he saw that his hands had been layered in wads of duct tape making it impossible for him to use his fingers, even trying to bend the knuckle was impossible. Secondly, his clothes had been removed leaving him thirdly, and finally that he was wearing nothing but an oversized diaper.

"What is this?" he said in disarray as he tried to figure out what to do from here.

"I told you Naruto, you're my baby from now on," declared Hanabi as she closed the gap between them. "I will show you all the love a mother should and if you disobey me I'll give you a spanking."

Naruto took a step back as he wondered just what he should do. Considering there was nothing restricting his legs he could probably knock out Hanabi with a kick to the head but then he'd have to try and escape somehow but then he'd face the humiliation of running through the streets in nothing but a big diaper.

You have the following choices:

1. Accept

*Noteb*
2. Rebel

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Razamataz22 (UN: razamataz22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Carl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1973567-Naruto--The-Suffering/cid/1960201-Baby