*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Take Ino's Offer
  2. Ino.
  3. Start of Naruto Shippuden
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1973567-Naruto--The-Suffering/cid/1979181-Take-Inos-Offer
by Carl
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Dark · #1973567
Naruto's life is one of misery... watch as he is abused.
This choice: Take Ino's Offer  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Take Ino's Offer

    by: Razamataz22
"Umm...okay," said Naruto thinking that this day was turning out a lot better than he had originally thought that it would.

"Alright then, I'll need you to take off your clothes," instructed Ino. "The oil doesn't work if it's not touching your skin."

"Fair point," said Naruto as he took off his shirt. It was evident that his years training had paid off; despite all of the ramen that the boy consumed he was literally nothing but muscle. "So I just lay face down?"

"Naruto."

"Yes?"

"I told you to take off your clothes, not just your shirt," said Ino as she put her hands on her hips.

"But..."

"No buts, you took my offer and I intend to go all the way with it."

"If you say so," said Naruto feeling himself glow slightly red in the cheeks under the prospect of actually taking his pants off in front of someone that he had known for an excessive amount of time. Still it at least seemed as if she was being professional about the whole thing so in that sense it didn't feel so bad. After a handful of seconds Naruto stood in front of Ino in nothing other than his underwear.

"Good, now lay down while I get ready," instructed Ino. Doing as she had said, Naruto got on top of the massage table and laid down atop of it. "I don't have any calming music but I do have some really nice incense made from the flowers at the shop," said Ino from behind him before the sound of clothes hitting the ground alerted Naruto to the fact that something was mildly amiss. Shifting his body slightly so that he could look over his shoulder Naruto discovered that he was currently the one wearing the most amount of clothes in the room. Considering he was only in his undergarments that was saying something.

"What are you doing?" he asked in shock as he fell off of the table, painfully bouncing off of the ground.

"What? I'm going to give you a massage," said Ino.

"But..."

"I said before no buts and I mean it," stated Ino. "We're doing this my way and I can assure you you'll love it."

Swallowing a lump in his throat, Naruto decided...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Razamataz22 (UN: razamataz22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Carl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1973567-Naruto--The-Suffering/cid/1979181-Take-Inos-Offer