*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1973567-Naruto--The-Suffering/cid/2274754-Feeling-an-Uchihas-Wrath
by Carl
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Dark · #1973567
Naruto's life is one of misery... watch as he is abused.
This choice: choice one.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Feeling an Uchiha's Wrath

    by: Josimus Prime
It was one night at the Uchiha Residence that one woman, Mikoto, was planning on doing something very drastic. It was during the Nine-Tails attack that she lost her husband, Fugaku, her two sons, Itachi and Sasuke, and her best friend, Kushina Uzumaki, to the gigantic rampaging Tailed-Beast. Ever since then, she's been doing some planning on how to exact her revenge on the monster. Since she noticed that it's been sealed in the body of the young boy, Naruto, she's gonna have to get it through him. She knows that she can't kill him because of the Third Hokage's law combined that the demon will be healed anyway. So, she decided to have him be her slave, toy or whatever she wants him to be for her own pleasure. She looked at some scrolls that will help her prepare for what she's gonna do next and took them with her. She then goes to Naruto's apartment and sees the boy alone on his bed. She quietly opens the door and snuck in with very good stealth. She then used a jutsu from one of the scrolls to have him completely paralyzed. Naruto tried to move his body, but he couldn't do so and he sees Mikoto coming straight for him with an evil look in her eyes that causes him to shake in fear.

"You're coming with me, Demon." Mikoto said before grabbing Naruto and putting him in a sack to drag him back to her place.

Mikoto manages to get back home safely and pulls the still paralyzed boy out of the sack and drops him on her bed. She removed the paralysis jutsu from him so Naruto can move again. He looks at her in the face and can see that she has something very bad waiting for him.

"It's time for you to pay for what you'd done to my family, Demon!" Mikoto said with much hate in her voice.

"Please! Wait! Whatever I did, I didn't mean to! Honestly! Just don't kill me!" Naruto begged.

"Don't worry, Demon brat. I won't kill you. That is, if you don't do as I say as my new slave." Mikoto said evilly.

"S-sl-slave?" Naruto stuttered in fear and confusion.

"That's right. I want to savor every moment of you pleasing me in every way I can think of. Besides, killing you would be too easy. I think keeping a brat like you alive to serve me would be much more fun. Now, from this day forward, I'm gonna have you as my

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Oral slave

*Noteb*
2. Seat cushion

3. Other choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Josimus Prime (UN: autobot20 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Carl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1973567-Naruto--The-Suffering/cid/2274754-Feeling-an-Uchihas-Wrath