*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1973567-Naruto--The-Suffering/cid/2274920-Passed-with-flying-colors
by Carl
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Dark · #1973567
Naruto's life is one of misery... watch as he is abused.
This choice: Passed and Mikoto keeps him alive  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Passed with flying colors

    by: Josimus Prime
Mikoto keeps on moaning in pleasure as she feels Naruto licking her pussy from the inside of her panties. Naruto was feeling tired from all of it and hopes that she can stop this soon. It does as Mikoto feels good as of this moment.

"Very good, tiny slave! You may stop now." Mikoto ordered.

Naruto feels relieved when he heard his orders and stops his licking. He takes a moment to relax his tongue and to regain some of his strength back. He was then taken out of her panties and brought to her face with a pleasing and mischievous smile on it..

"That was an excellent job you did, you little brat. You may live through the night if you keep this up. Now, let's see if you can handle this." Mikoto suggested.

Naruto felt scared again as Mikoto decided to

You have the following choices:

1. Hover her butt over him to fart on him

2. Shove him up her vagina

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Josimus Prime (UN: autobot20 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Carl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1973567-Naruto--The-Suffering/cid/2274920-Passed-with-flying-colors