*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1973567-Naruto--The-Suffering/cid/2277184-Shove-Mikoto-in-the-front-of-her-panties-and-ma
by Carl
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Dark · #1973567
Naruto's life is one of misery... watch as he is abused.
This choice: Shove Mikoto in the front of her panties and make her pleasure her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Shove Mikoto in the front of her panties and ma...

    by: Hollowichigo2nd
Kushina smirked evilly at her ex friend now turned little slave. "Now I give you the same threat you gave my son, pleasure me well slave…Or I will eat you!"

Mikoto whimpered scared of her now mistress's threat. "Y-Yes!"

Kushina lifted her dress and pulled the front of her panties out as she drops Mikoto inside right before her pussy. "Start licking my pussy now bitch!"

Mikoto whimpering had no choice but start licking the Uzumaki princess's pussy.

Kushina moaned in pleasure she had seen everything this rotten village put her precious child through and she would pay them back hundredfold for their crimes. She would make the whole village her servants even Sarutobi wasn't exempt as he shiould've watched and protected Naruto better than he had been doing. Kushina put her son on the nearby table so he would be safe until she undoes the jutsu Mikoto cast on him she was an Uzumaki and no jutsu was ever too much for her to undo.

Mikoto licks her mistress's pussy faster causing the red haired beauty even more pleasure…later

You have the following choices:

1. Mikoto fails and gets eaten

2. Mikoto succeeds and is left alive…for now

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hollowichigo2nd (UN: animefanjm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Carl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1973567-Naruto--The-Suffering/cid/2277184-Shove-Mikoto-in-the-front-of-her-panties-and-ma