*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1973567-Naruto--The-Suffering/cid/2356834-Smelly-Retaliation
by Carl
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Dark · #1973567
Naruto's life is one of misery... watch as he is abused.
This choice: Shove Mikoto in the back of her panties and fart on her (reserved)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Smelly Retaliation

    by: Josimus Prime
"I know just what to do with you, little Uchiha bitch." Kushina said holding Mikoto in her hands.

Kushina took Naruto and sets him on the table beside her.

"Wait right here, Naruto. I'll be back soon and to keep you an eye on you." Kushina said before creating a shadow clone to watch over Naruto for her.

She took Mikoto to another room nearby and closes and locks the door behind her. With that done, Kushina smiled evilly at the shrunken kunoichi Uchiha, who's scared to death, right now. Kushina then pulled up her green dress to reveal her panties that matches her hair. She twisted Mikoto behind her and pulls on the back of her panties to show where she's gonna drop the small Uchiha. Kushina dropped Mikoto in her panties and against her big, plump and sexy ass before she let go of her panties, trapping Mikoto against her butt. Kushina giggled as she feels Mikoto stuggling in her ass and her pleading was muffled to her ears.

"What's wrong, Mikoto? Too stuffy in there for you? Let me give you some "air" then." Kushina said evilly.

*PPPPPBBBBBBBBBFFFFFFBBBBBBBBBPPTTTTTHHHHHH*

That was the sound of Kushina giving "air" to Mikoto and it doesn't smell so good for the Uchiha. Mikoto gagged at the stench and Kushina was loving tomenting her with her gas.

"Don't pass out on me, now. I've got more coming for you." Kushina said evilly.

*PPHHH* *BBBBTTTTPPPPP* BNBBBRRRRRRR* *RRRRRRBPPPP*

The farting torture went for a while and Mikoto was nearly knocked out by the smell. Kushina was having so much fun tormenting her former friend. She knew that "payback's a bitch" and boy, did her bitch pay big time. When she was done farting, Kushina

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. makes Mikoto worship her ass

*Noteb*
2. shoves Mikoto in her ass

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Josimus Prime (UN: autobot20 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Carl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1973567-Naruto--The-Suffering/cid/2356834-Smelly-Retaliation