*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1973567-Naruto--The-Suffering/cid/2509010-Ino-isnt-given-enough-time-to-figure-it-ou
by Carl
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Dark · #1973567
Naruto's life is one of misery... watch as he is abused.
This choice: Ino isn't given enough time to figure it out as there is a knock on the door  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Ino isn't given enough time to figure it ou...

    by: Razamataz22
Sakura knocked on Ino's door more out of courtesy then anything else before she turned the handle and let herself in. She knew that Ino hadn't had anything planned for the day and she was hoping that the two of them could just hang out like they did every so often. Perhaps spend some of their well earned paychecks to go clothes shopping or even get pampered down at the nearby spa.

When she came across Naruto standing over Ino who was laying down in nothing but her undergarments she was shocked to say the least and with their backs to her they hadn't seen her as of yet. Naturally, her first reaction was to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Punch Naruto

*Noteb*
2. Ask just what was going on

*Noteb*
3. Since she hasn't been seen she chooses to watch just whats going on

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Razamataz22 (UN: razamataz22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Carl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1973567-Naruto--The-Suffering/cid/2509010-Ino-isnt-given-enough-time-to-figure-it-ou