*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1973691-Erotica-Reigns/cid/2380511-One-Piece
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1973691
Everyone from everything having sex with each other. Kinks allowed.
This choice: One Piece  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

One Piece

    by: FFtheSnake
"Wait, you can do that?" Nami asked.

Robin blushed. "Yes," she said, squirming at the warm, wet feeling in her loins. "I can use my Devil Fruit powers to make a full clone of myself so that everyone can have sex with me at once."

She looked up at the crew. Nami was squirming as well. Luffy, Sanji, Franky, Usopp, and Zoro were sporting visible raging stiffies, looking flushed and uncomfortable. Brook, being undead, and Chopper, being a reindeer, were the only ones unaffected.

"Are you sure that this is the only way for us to be cured?" Nami asked.

Chopper nodded. "That weird Devil Fruit power Robin was tagged with is making her a lust machine," the young physician said. "It's enhancing her libido, and setting her body on fire. She NEEDS to cum, and a lot, otherwise her brain will degrade and turn into a mindless bimbo."

"Why's it making us all horny, though?" Usopp asked.

"Side effect," Chopper said. "There's actually been a lot of users of this fruit before now, so it's effecst are well documented. The Fuck Fuck fruit (yes, that's the actual name, shut up) makes everyone around the subject of a compatable species more willing to fuck her. If they're personally intimate with her, their feelings of affection are enhanced as well."

Everyone blushed. They had been feeling more loving towards Robin lately.

Chopper sighed. "Honestly, it's an ideal situation to cure her," he said. "Her powers, plus she's with friends, means she gets all the orgasms she needs to stay sane until the power wears off."

"How long until then, though?" Zoro asked.

"A week, tops," Chopper said.

Robin blushed. A week of being banged over and over by her crewmates... Her handsome, beautiful crewmates... Not really the worst situation, to be honest.

Luffy chuckled. "Well... When you're at sea, on adventure, you take your fun where you can," he said, smiling easily. "Shall we get started?"

Robin nodded, concentrating, her clones literally walking out of her body as they paired off. Robin herself went with Luffy as everyone went to get some privacy, leaving Brooks and Chopper alone on deck.

"I'm honestly surprised you're not making a boner pun," Chopper said to the undead musician.

"This is serious," Brook said, playing soft music on his violin. "I won't make jokes until Robin is better."

"Thank you for that," Chopper said, sighing. "Not really how the others would want to have a romantic encounter, I suppose..."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Luffy or Zoro

*Noteb*
2. Sanji or Usopp

*Noteb*
3. Nami or Franky

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FFtheSnake (UN: mysterio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FFtheSnake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1973691-Erotica-Reigns/cid/2380511-One-Piece