*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1973691-Erotica-Reigns/cid/2961220-Mojoworld-Erotica-Hypnosis
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1973691
Everyone from everything having sex with each other. Kinks allowed.
This choice: Mojoworld Erotica (Hypnosis)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Mojoworld Erotica (Hypnosis)

    by: Secptor
Two disgusting being know as Mojo and Sleez, the former is a giant brown and green blob with with robotic lower half. The latter was a grey small imp like creature, wearing a red trench coat. Both are being of indulgence and filth, who have made partnership for there twisted desires. Now both of them where in a large complex, dozens of ordinary humans ( all mind control). Now it wasn't world ending, no they where here to film porn. Yes porn, of course not ordinary porn.

No, this will be very special porn, both had searched through the Internet searching for the most popular and request sex scenes the population of Earth wanted their superheroes and superheroines to be in ( and some supervillains and super villainesses too). So they set up this complex with dozens of sets, they thousands of costume, props and sex toys. Mojo had secured a special web site on the dark web, so anyone with a credit card can join in and watch. They didn't need the money, but they weren't going to turn it down after all.

So as Mojo ready the sets and stuff. Sleez was getting the first group of actors and actresses. Luckily the imp was a powerful empathy and could easily mind control any target they wanted.
So once Sleez returned they had their targets get dressed into the their costumes and brought to the sets.

Mojo and Sleez grinned as they drunk and watched the first scene.

What was the first scene ?

Option 1: Peter Parker, Mary Jane, Felicia Hardy and Gwen Stacy in Late Night Study Session.

Option 2: Batman, Cat Women and Wonder Women in Melting the Ice.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Late Night Study Session

*Noteb*
2. Melting the Ice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Secptor (UN: sapphireninja at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FFtheSnake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1973691-Erotica-Reigns/cid/2961220-Mojoworld-Erotica-Hypnosis