*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. An Assault On Vegas.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974382-Midnight-1/cid/1734824-An-Assault-On-Vegas
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Sabre.
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1974382
The story about a crusader with super powers named Midnight who fights crime.
Chapter #1

An Assault On Vegas.

    by: Sabre.
Awakening to the sound of his alarm clock that sat on the night table beside his bed, Thomas, shut of the alarm clock and crawled out of bed, proceeding to go to the bathroom and take a shower.
Entering the bathroom he turned on the hot water, undressed, and stared in the mirror at his reflection.
Seeing his well muscled body, his short slightly spiky light brown hair, and his small brown eyes. Finished looking at his reflection he entered the shower to bathe.
Exiting the shower he got dressed and made his way to the kitchen of his house, to cook breakfast.
Only to be interrupted by his television showcasing an Alert to the citizens of Las Vegas, approaching the television he turned up the volume to hear the newswoman speak.

"This is Beverley Clang, reporting to you live from the Vegas strip. Which approximately twenty minutes ago was assaulted by an unknown source. As you can see behind me firefighters are attempting to put out the fire encasing multiple buildings that line the strip.
At this moment 32 deaths have been confirmed. On top of dozens of wounded people, covered with third degree burns who have been rushed to hospitals for immediate care.The source responsible for this destruction is still unknown.
Witnesses of the attack claim the one responsible wasn't human, one witness who claims to have got a good look at the creature says it had a metal body with electricity covering It head to toe. These claims however police say are unverified and likely untrue.
We'll continue to update you to the situation as soon as more information becomes available.
Until then we'll return you to your regular broadcasting already in progress."

Muting the television Thomas, sat down on the couch that was positioned in front of the Tv to take in what he had just seen and heard.
A few minutes later he rose to his feet, headed into his basement, and removed the dark blue body suit and hover board from the closet he stored them in.
Having put on the full body suit that consisted of boots, leggings, body jacket, gloves, and a mask he grabbed the hover board and existed his two story house, activated/mounted the board, and headed to the Vegas strip, to investigate.

You have the following choice:

1. The Scene Of The Crime.


Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sabre. (UN: bodybuilder500 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sabre. has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974382-Midnight-1/cid/1734824-An-Assault-On-Vegas