*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. the beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974495-Revenge-is-a-Dish-Best-Served-Padded/cid/1735067-the-beginning
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1974495
Everyone always bullied you for wearing Diapers, now its there turn.
Chapter #1

the beginning

    by: Unknown
You have been bullied your whole life, and there is literally no safe zone. your family teases you, your peers tease you, your teachers and principal tease you, and everyone who meets you teases you. You have had enough. One day, you feel something flowing through your body. Something...Cosmic. Something...powerful. Something...Life-changing.

Who will you get revenge on first?
Perhaps your mean sibling. Maybe the older sister who treats you like a baby, and parades you for her friends entrainment? Or the annoying younger brother, who laughs at you and refuses to except that your the older?
Could it be the popular kids who humiliated you at school?
Or perhaps the special teacher whose made it there life mission for every day of your life to be worst than the last?
Or could it be someone else all together? Some one you've always longed for revenge on? Someone who want to see suffer more than the others?
So many options, so many choices. Which to chose? They all deserve to be given a large slice of Karma.

The world will pay for making fun of you for being a...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
tom darcenn has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974495-Revenge-is-a-Dish-Best-Served-Padded/cid/1735067-the-beginning