*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/1786047-Jess-runs-for-it-purse-and-all-while-the-wome
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1975026
young looking petite woman gets mistaken for a child
This choice: Jess runs for it (purse and all) while the women are distracted  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Jess runs for it (purse and all) while the wome...

    by: Kuddles
         Finding a vibe inside this girl Suzy’s purse was bad, but then Jessica noticed that all heads were turned in the other direction while the women chattered on, waiting for her to finish dressing herself in the St. Mary’s School approved uniform. Now was her chance! Not wishing to leave a vibrator as the only found item in the dressing booth when they discovered her missing, Jess scampered, purse-and-all, out and around the dressing room area, heading for the door. She was so wound-up, she felt like she might wet the soft cotton panties as she managed to make it to the entrance to the store and…

DING! DING! DING!


         The store anti-theft alarm must have read the box the vibrator is in! Jess looks back by the dressing rooms only to see the women suddenly look up at where she stands! They look super-angry when they see her, and for a split second, Jess feels tiny and frozen to the floor, her legs unable to move out of sheer fear!

Not wanting to suffer any more of this mistaken identity snafu, Jess tries to run out the door of the boutique, to anywhere else, inside or outside the mall, anywhere to get away!

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Jess is grabbed by security!

2. Jess runs for it!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kuddles (UN: kuddles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
soodersooder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/1786047-Jess-runs-for-it-purse-and-all-while-the-wome