*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/2060685-She-is-stopped-before-she-can-make-it-out-the-door
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1975026
young looking petite woman gets mistaken for a child
This choice: She is stopped before she can make it out the door  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She is stopped before she can make it out the door

    by: wendy
Jessica now dawned in her new ensemble of childish clothing rushes towards the exit of the boutique. As she passes the theft detector's located at the entrance to the store she is met with a deafening sound that causes her to stop in her tracks. The alarm is going off. "yes" thought Jessica "they must of caught the thief who ran off with my clothes." The store clerk approach's her looking none to happy "did you find the culprit?" Asks Jessica. The store clerk glares at ger. "young lady, where did you get that purse?" Jessica looks at it and realizes it has a price tag on it. "oh you thought...no I wasn't.....i mean" Jessica is at a loss for words. She honestly didn't see this coming and isn't really good at thinking on her feet. The store clerk drags her to a bench near customer service and sits her on it. "if you move ab inch I'm calling the police stay put." The clerk goes to the store microphone and announces through the store. "attention shoppers we have a lost girl at customer service. If anyone is looking for there child please report to customer service thank you. Jessica had no idea how the situation had gotten so out of hand. She knew no one would come, save for the parents of the girl this outfit belonged to in the first place. She didn't want to wait to meet them and with each second the true their got further and further away"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. the senile grandma of the girl jessica is dressed as approach's

2. jessica makes a run for it

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 wendy (UN: wendymarvell42 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
soodersooder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/2060685-She-is-stopped-before-she-can-make-it-out-the-door