*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/2726735-the-girl-places-a-knife-to-her-throat
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1975026
young looking petite woman gets mistaken for a child
This choice: the girl places a knife to her throat  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

the girl places a knife to her throat

    by: Huster
"What?!" said Jessica with fear.
"Shut up and strip!" answered the anger girl.
Jessica with no choices she stepped out from her high heels, pulled off her black stockings and last but not least her dress.
"Take off your underwear too!" said the girl.
"I do, I do!" said Jessica while she removed her black padded bra and lacey thong panties.
"Good, now get on your knees!" Said the girl.
Jessica obeyed the order and hid her pussy and boobs with her hands while the girl quickly switched clothes with hers.
"Thanks for this sexy outfit, perfect fit" Said the girl with a huge grin. "Now take a look who I am" said the girl while she opened Jessica's bag and search for the I.D card. "Oh, Jessica Sanders, 25, journalist, haha now without your clothes you looks like a little girl" she said and Jessica started to cry remove her makeup.
"Stand up, whipe your face and put on my folded clothes while I put on some makeup with my new makeup kit" said the new Jessica holding the knife.
The naked broken girl quickly redressed in the school uniform which consist: blue knee-lenght skirt, white blouse, white training bra with a simple panties, white tights and a black ballet flats. She no more looked like a young woman.
"You look so cute little girl" laughed the new Jessica and said: "Your new name is Stephanie "liar" Hudson, a 12 years old St. Marry's school girl. Good luck and learn your new role. No one can believe you." Said the girl and started to walk away.
"No! Give back my clothes!" Said the old Jessica started to cry again.
"Haha, never, thanks your life "Steph"!" Winked the girl and walked away.
When Jessica realised the situation stepped out from the bush and...





You have the following choices:

1. Chase the girl

2. Go to school

3. Something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Huster (UN: chrishuster at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
soodersooder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/2726735-the-girl-places-a-knife-to-her-throat