*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/3166376-Chases-after-her-ID-thief
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1975026
young looking petite woman gets mistaken for a child
This choice: Chases after her ID thief  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Chases after her ID thief

    by: Unknown
"Get back here you little brat!" Jessy shouts at the girl who stole her identity. The thief merely chuckled as she ran off, causing her to growl as she charged after the thief.

"Hold it right there, Missy!" The policewoman said as she grabbed Jessy's Hello Kitty shirt.

Jessy felt the tug, but she couldn't let the thief get away with her stuff. Knowing that the policewoman wouldn't believe her if she told her the truth, Jessy whimpered as she squirmed out of the shirt, sprinting after the thief dressed in only a pair of strawberry-printed undies and pink sneakers. She felt like an idiot as she saw everybody staring and laughing at her in her undressed state, mistaking her for a lost little girl running around in her underwear. But she had to get her things back as she chased after the other girl.

Jessy soon saw the girl sneak into one of the stores as she snarled and ran forward. It was only after Jessy entered the store that she realized where the thief had led her...

You have the following choices:

1. It's a baby supplies store

*Noteb*
2. It's an ice cream parlor

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
soodersooder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/3166376-Chases-after-her-ID-thief