*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/3383729-a-preteen-beauty-pagent-office-about-to-do-a-sh
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1975026
young looking petite woman gets mistaken for a child
This choice: a preteen beauty pagent office about to do a show.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

a preteen beauty pagent office about to do a sh...

    by: Hey
“Ah there you are Stacy are you shy dear”? Jess startled by the sudden voice looked back and saw a tall, beautiful skinny lady in a suit looking down at her. “ Ah Stacy I know this is your first beauty pageant but you look fantastic in that dress of yours so be calm and it will soon be over”. Before Jess could say a word back a shout for the show to start was heard.” Ah that’s our queue to get into place remember you are in 5 out of 7 in line okay sweetie”.

Before another though crossed her mind the agent picked her up and put her next to the line. “ Okay sweetie just as we rehearsed just walk confidently down the stage put your hand on your hips for the camera and walk back okay”. The throughly confused Jessica took note of the instructions and the signal wad given to begin the show. An announcer out of view listed the names of the girls in front.

When it was the child dressed Jessica to go she walked and was announced as Stacy Homes she reached the end of the stage put her hands on her hips and then

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She found the real Stacy Homes in the crowd

2. An accident forced the pageant to clothes

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hey (UN: findersmine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
soodersooder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/3383729-a-preteen-beauty-pagent-office-about-to-do-a-sh