*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Giga-Wendy!
  2. Bored Princess
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975247-Wendys-Mushroom-Takeover/cid/2064564-Giga-Wendy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Animal · #1975247
Wendy Koopa has decided to take over the mushroom kingdom on her own, and in strange ways
This choice: grows into a giantess  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Giga-Wendy!

    by: Braun Beatdown
Wendy waved her wand over her head and sparkling powder rained down on her, coating her in pure magic. Her whole body was wrapped up in a glimmering, shimmering magic that turned a rainbow hue as it swirled around her. She could feel the incredible magic washing over her, changing her, making her stronger. Yes, stronger! She felt the raw strength washing over her! She thrust her arms into the air and cackled like the queen she is! All this raw, amazing power, swelling inside of her! Swelling her whole body! She didn't even realize that she was quickly outgrowing her room, and that when she crashed through it she outgrew her entire castle! The fortress she called home was reduced to nothing but dust and rubble beneath her feet, with koopas and goombas fleeing in all directions from their new, giga-sized queen.

"Waaahahaha!" Wendy laughed, her voice booming across the countryside, "This is REAL power! With all this strength, I could crush that stupid princess peach under my pinkie toe! In fact, I think I just might, after I toy with her and her stupid subjects a little bit..."


Wendy took a step forward, crushing the remainder of her old home beneath her, then another step. She relished the feeling of smashing pitiful things under her pink heels, whether it was castles, or trees, or even her former subjects. It all just felt so good going squish under her feet, especially if that thing screamed when she did it.

"Yeah! Yeah! How do you like that, you stupid, pitiful bugs? This is what you deserve! In fact, it's better than you deserve. You should be honored to be reduced to a smear on the soles of your glorious queen, no, your glorious goddess Wendy! Now die!"

As she stomped along, there was another change that Wendy hadn't been expecting. Her size spell came with a few little after effects that she was about to find out about. Not that they'd stop her from having fun of course, quite the opposite: These changes were gonna make everything all the more fun.

Suddenly...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Braun Beatdown (UN: beatdown at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hydranoid2009 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975247-Wendys-Mushroom-Takeover/cid/2064564-Giga-Wendy