*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. From Boss to baby
  2. naruto
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1977296-naruto-in-diapers/cid/1749179-From-Boss-to-baby
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1977296
male and females get togather to put everone favorite ninja in diapers
This choice: boys  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

From Boss to baby

    by: crudejenny
Naruto was the hero of the village after he defeated pain. He was elated to see that once unfriendly faces were now smiling and overjoyed to see him. Needless to say the fame went right to his head. I had once looked up to him. I was one of the masses in the crowd singing his praise. I use to call him boss. My name is Konohamaru Sarutobi, and this is how I became boss of a fifteen year old at the age of twelve. As I was saying fame had gotten to Naruto's head. We use to hang out and he use to help me train. But every time I try to say hi he ignores me, like I'm not worth his time. I had had enough. I tailed him and found that after his free ramen dinner he would head home alone to meditate. I had to come up with a plan to beat him. I knew at my current level I was no match for him. But like they say brain beats brawn every time. Naruto wasn't the brightest. My plan would work especially after finding my Grandpa's hidden scroll room. Being the Grandson of a former Hokage had it's perks. I trained six months to master the strength transfer jutsu. I found in my training that the transfer becomes permanent after two days. The spies from Akatsuki made for excellent test subjects. Now on to operation Boss promotion. Like a creature of habit Naruto after his dinner headed home to meditate. I laid in wait. "Boss I challenge you to a fight!" I called him out of his meditation. "Kid listen go home I'm busy." He said dismissing me. Him denying the dull allowed me to use the jutsu. If I had used it without challenging him death is the punishment. I had no intentions of dying. The jutsu was completed I felt overwhelming strength flow into me. Naruto realized too late after his Sage Mode vanished. I hit him in the stomach and much to my chagrin he peed himself. I teased him about his wetting he got mad and charged at me. I easily dodged and hit him again, knocking him out. He wet his pants while he was sleeping. I laughed so hard. I had originally planned on just beating him up but this was too much it was better. I stripped off his pants to change him and again I was greeted with a pleasant sight. This big hero wore tidey whiteys. "wake up!" I said throwing water in his face. He woke up and found out that I restrained him with cuffs. "To think I called you boss, idolized you, and yet here you are in a pair of wet baby briefs. Your pathetic. I think I'm gonna pay you back remember how just last week you called me a spoiled baby, well guess what you get to be one!" I told him. "Kono let me go, I'm sorry, we can train, we can.." "Shut up it's too late for apologies!" I yelled not wanting to listen to his pleas I shoved one of his socks in his mouth. "I'll be right back, don't you dare make a sound or else!" I warned. I taped the sock gag around his head to ensure that he didn't make a peep. I had to go get some supplies. I returned I found him struggling to free himself. He had fear in his eyes. "Naruto from now on your gonna be called Naru, cause your gonna be demoted from boss to baby." I told him. He shook his head and made some noises they were muffled by the gag. "Now don't fuss Boss Kono will take care of you." I said stripping him of his dampened briefs. I then proceeded to powder and diaper him. I removed his gag and he swore like a sailor. "Naru hush babys shouldn't use such language." I scolded while slipping a pacifier into his mouth. "Now before you spit that out, you should know I have a jutsu that can make you incontinent forever. Incontinent means that you will lose your potty training. Imagine talking to Sakura and then bam you poop your pants." Naruto gulped he submitted and began sucking on his pacifier. "There's a good boy." I said patting him on the head. A week later and I had Naruto excuse me Naru as my personal baby boy. But we did this in private. I was still livid at the humiliation Naru had caused me so I decided I had to get back at him. I planned on showing the whole village what their so called hero was.

You have the following choices:

1. Naru is humilated in front of the whole village

2. Naru begs Kono not to humilate him

*Noteb*
3. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 crudejenny (UN: crudejenny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
revan08 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1977296-naruto-in-diapers/cid/1749179-From-Boss-to-baby