*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1977446-Lost-Chapters-of-DataDrain2128-Etc/cid/2587950-Chapter-4-A-New-Arrival-Part-1
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1977446
Chapters of my stories that have "gone missing" from other sites. READ ONLY, NO ADDING!
This choice: Chapter 4: A New Arrival Part 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Chapter 4: A New Arrival Part 1

    by: G-Writer
A New Arrival: Part 1

When Jessi and Kyle arrived home, he immediately changed out of yet another bunch of ruined clothes into a simple blue button-up shirt and a pair of faded jeans, washing his shoes to the best of his abilities.

Asking if he could use Jessi’s internet, Kyle used her bright pink laptop while she took her nap (only barely able to resist her puppy-dog face as she fell asleep with him on the corner of the mattress), Kyle attempted to find a job, ANY job. Sure, he couldn’t go so far as to run out on Jessi completely, but maybe if he could get a job and get another apartment, he could see more of Jessi’s cute side and less of her disgusting parts… Ignoring the large Jessi + Kyle with a heart around it that was Jessi’s desktop picture (which she must have put in before they had even actually met), Kyle frustratingly searched and sent off a few resumes. With most summer jobs already filled and any others scouting for openings that wouldn’t happen for months out, he didn’t expect much.

With a sigh of resignation, Kyle thought about getting a nap himself, but wasn’t given much of a choice as Jessi suddenly yanked him from behind and snuggled him like a teddy bear once again; a contented smile painted on her sleeping face. Jessi continued to sleep, but Kyle received none, getting another smothering from Jessi’s sweat and leftover food-smeared body. When she finally woke up, he was just glad that her sleep had been apparently dreamless and it hadn’t been worse.

*Yawn.* “Hey, KyKy, decided to join me after all, huh? Hehehe, well thank you, that was like, the best nap ever!”

Kyle pulled himself away from her with a forced smile, a squelch of suction from Jessi’s sweaty body almost sticking him to her. “So hey, I was like, wondering if you might want to go to the gym with me? They just opened nearby, and I absolutely looove it there! Hehehe.”

Kyle almost agreed, but bit his tongue hard. Jessi had already proven her “talent” at making an otherwise normal time completely shitty (in both senses of the word), what would happen if he went with her to a place where people were already supposed to be sweaty and disgusting? “Umm… well, you know I’d love to, but… I’m actually still pretty tired; exciting day and everything, you know.”

“Aawww, so you really liked our date, even with the pit-stop? Hehehe, you’re the best KyKy!!! Alrighty, I’ll let you relax, and I’ll go work up a sweat!” Kyle couldn’t help but sigh as she both took what he said the wrong way AND gave him a disgusting image of an even sweatier version of her working out. He was just glad she hadn’t begged him to go, which he didn’t know if he could resist twice in a row.

His thoughts were interrupted by an audible squishing and squelching sound as Jessi grabbed seemingly well used (and still dirty) gym clothes and stuff them into a backpack. “Last time I was there, someone asked me if I wash my clothes like, once a month! Hehehe, can you imagine? Of course not! I mean, if you take in clean stuff every couple of months, you don’t have to worry about your clothes being too dirty!” Kyle was floored, but quickly realized he shouldn’t be surprised. Happy he had dodged the bullet at least this time, Kyle waved goodbye to Jessi as she jiggled out the door, the backpack full to bursting with “clean” clothes.

Jumping back onto the internet once Jessi was gone, Kyle was excited to see that he had received a reply for a job opening! Immediately calling the number in the e-mail, he was quickly set up with an interview; they had even agreed to see him in just an hour!

Knowing there was no way he could go in his now wrinkled and sweat/food stained clothes, Kyle went to grab his backpack… only to find it wasn’t there. Assuming it had been buried in one of the many piles of dirty clothes, Kyle systematically worked his way through the mess, holding his nose and cleaning as best he could as he went. Not having any clothes bins (besides the dreaded garbage can that no doubt was even more disgusting by now), Kyle did his best to make semi-neat organized piles by color and if they were delicates or not (he fought both the urge to blush and hurl as he grabbed each of the overly used panties and bras). By the end of it, Kyle was proud of how much cleaner the room looked, but crestfallen at a realization…

Jessi had taken his backpack, and he only had about a half an hour until his interview!!! He could only hope that her “clean” gym clothes hadn’t completely soaked all of his, and that he could find Jessi quick enough to still make it!

Luckily, he knew of the gym she had been talking about, and with an uneventful sprint, Kyle arrived making good time. Running into the large gym, he tried his best to look for Jessi. After looking into multiple weight rooms, tracks, and basketball courts, Kyle still had had no luck; but he was starting to think that was a good thing. More than a few women were working hard in the rooms he peaked his head into, from skinny to chubby to downright fat, and all of them were drenched in sweat and filling the rooms with a strong smell of BO. If more normal girls were working up this much of a sweat/stink, what would it be like to see Jessi actually working out?! Not to mention if she spotted him, there was no chance she would let him leave without joining her…
With a sigh and only 20 minutes to go until his interview, Kyle made a bold decision. She had talked about bringing clothes in every couple of months, which meant she must have a locker so… He would have to sneak in and find it. Normally he would never do something so brazen, but after getting smothered, gassed, and above all shit on multiple times, there wasn’t much a guy wouldn’t be willing to do to get out of that situation.

Using every ounce of stealth (and courage) he could muster, Kyle watched for an opening and when the coast was clear he quickly made his way inside. With a sigh of relief, Kyle found that the stars had aligned and the locker room of this apparently very busy gym was completely empty.

Acting quickly, Kyle began to look into row upon row of lockers, hoping that the same luck that had left the locker room deserted would lead him to Jessi’s. But after looking into a dozen rows of lockers, and seeing (and smelling) more than his fair share of used gym clothes and attire, Kyle was still no closer to getting his backpack back. With only 10 minutes left until his interview, he needed to cut down his search area. Suddenly spying a member’s only reserve section, Kyle made his way over to the slightly large lockers.

Luckily, a few of them were unlocked (and you hoped with Jessi’s obliviousness she wouldn’t think to get a lock). Though most were fairly clean, many had discarded gym clothes that must have been sitting for a while now, the smell nearly bowling him over each time he opened one of these lucky “containers”.

Opening the last locker in this row, Kyle nearly hurled. The clothes inside were so disgusting they were practically decaying, all of them completely worn out and raunchy with BO and sweat. Kyle was about to slam it shut, when he suddenly heard someone enter the locker room. “I know working out is good for ze body, but why must it be so tiring?”

Panicking upon hearing the European accent he can’t quite place at the thought of being caught in a women’s locker room like this, Kyle did the only thing he can think of. Turning, he bends and shimmies himself into the waist high locker, pressing himself to the back of the locker and pulling his knees to his chest, slamming the door behind him. Kyle can hardly move an inch in his dank hiding spot, the smell almost as bad as Jessi’s “dirty clothes bin”. As what must be days old sweat starts seeping through his clothes, Kyle is thankful for the small air vent slits at his eye level, letting him see out and giving him fresh air in the otherwise solid locker, no matter how little. Wishing he had been cooler under pressure and moved to a less disgusting locker, Kyle looked out as best he could through the slits, and saw the woman who had interrupted him.

She was beautiful, to say the least. Red hair in long red curls cascaded down her shoulders, framing an almost regal face with silver eyes. She carried herself almost like royalty, and she definitely had a body to carry. Her breasts were large to say the least, bouncing hypnotically in a sweat-drenched green sports bra, cleavage showing out of the top wiggling with every shift.

Her chest sloped into a relatively tiny waist, her abs chiseled and her skin tan. A pair of black stretchy workout shorts adorned her explosive backside, finishing out the extreme hourglass shape of her otherwise toned body. It was obvious that she tanned and worked out quite often, though her breasts and bum seemed to be immune to any calorie burning she did. Though her assets were smaller than Jessi’s (and whose weren’t?), since she appeared to be Kyle’s height, the extreme transition from the wide points of her hourglass to the toned parts of her body made them look enormous.

You have the following choice:

1. Part 2

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Writer (UN: g-writer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1977446-Lost-Chapters-of-DataDrain2128-Etc/cid/2587950-Chapter-4-A-New-Arrival-Part-1