*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1977446-Lost-Chapters-of-DataDrain2128-Etc/cid/2611935-Lizzy-Series---Guardian
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1977446
Chapters of my stories that have "gone missing" from other sites. READ ONLY, NO ADDING!
This choice: Lizzy “Series” - Guardian?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Lizzy “Series” - Guardian?

    by: G-Writer
You're more than a little excited, knowing that you're finally going to get the heck out of this place. It wasn't like living here was all THAT bad, but being poked and prodded all of the time with experiment after experiment was getting more than slightly annoying... A few months earlier, you had been out drinking with friends and had decided to walk yourself home. Unfortunately that turned out to be a bad decision as in your drunken stupor you ended up getting lost and wondering around a part of town you weren't familiar with. After trying desperately to find your way back, you had walked into a random building to try and make a phone call to one of your friends. Unbeknownst to you, the building you walked into was a storage facility that was filled with chemical by-products of a still unknown organization. Not finding a phone, and suddenly getting noxious from both the fumes and the booze, you tried to lean over one of the drums and puke, only to lose your balance and fall in. After almost drowning, and completely covered in sludge, you stormed out of the building and were somehow able to find your way home, only to wake up the next day absolutely tiny!!! Long story short, once you were found and immediately taken to the hospital, it was found they couldn't do anything for you, until a company decided to try and find you a cure as long as you agreed to letting them run tests on you. Though they had run thousands of their tests, they were still no closer to finding you a cure, and with a dwindling budget, they had decided it was time to let someone else just take care of you. Apparently they had become your legal guardians however, and were responsible for finding you a competent replacement, so they had decided to host some interviews of a very select few (but still diverse) list of people. Wanting to get your true reactions, they hadn't told you who would be on that list, but you were sure that whoever they were it would at least be better than here.

You sit on a small table in the middle of one of the experiment rooms, a lot of the different machines and devices they whipped up to try and help you all around, as a monotone voice you've heard way too many times talks over a speaker system. "Alright, Lizzy. We will now show you your prospective guardians. We have taken the smallest risk possible by finding a small but diverse selection of people. We will be leaving the final decision to you, so please make a careful choice. The first choice has permission to enter." You can't help but roll your eyes at the voice, but quickly perk up as the door to the lab bursts open, your jaw dropping as you see your mother who's apparently put on a little weight and is spilling out of a business suit.

Her long dirty blonde hair matched yours perfectly as it swayed behind her, her breasts sizable but not much bigger than yours, though her bottom half had been where most of her weight gain had gone except for her pudge of a belly. You were glad she was one of your choices, though she was a bit of an airhead, and didn't seem to always think things through, you still loved her. "Oh my gosh, Honey, it's so good to see you again! It seems like forever since you got sent to this place!"

"Yeah, it HAS been forever... So they chose you as a possible guardian?"

"Well of course, Dear, I don't even know why they have other choices, I AM your mother after all." You can't really argue with that logic, and you are actually beginning to think it's not worth seeing the other choices when the voice comes on again.

"Choice # 1, please answer the following question and demonstrate to the best of your ability. What would Lizzy be doing in your house from day to day?" You think you know the answer, of course your mother will just be taking care of you, maybe giving you something to watch on the TV when she's gone or something, until your mother speaks.

"Well, I would keep her busy with chores, of course! I know she wouldn't be able to do the normal things, but at the very least she could help me out while I do the household chores."

"But Mom, how would I even help you with any of the chores?"

"Oh no, Honey, you would have different chores. Hmm... I WAS asked to demonstrate... So while I'm doing chores, if I had a cold, you would help me out. And it just so happens I have one." She giggles a little as she picks you up.

"Wait, Mom, what do you mea--" Before you can finish the sentence, your mother shoves you into her nose, twisting you around and getting all kind of sticky boogers all over you, only to pull you out to... AACCCHOOOO!!! More green goop and spit splatter you, which just causes her to giggle more. "Mom!!! *Coughcough.* What the hell?!"

"Oh now, Lizzy, don't take that tone with me just because you're tiny! You don't expect me to just let you lounge around all day and do nothing to help around the house!"

You sighed. This is how she always was, once she got something in her air-filled head, even if it didn't make sense, it was almost impossible to dislodge it. Thinking it better to concede rather than argue further, you tried a different approach. "Well... I guess I see your point, but can't I do something less disgusting?"

Your mother hears the first part, but apparently nothing but mumbles for the second. "Well I'm glad you understand Honey, but it's hard to hear you... Oh, I thought of another chore!" You try to protest but your mother just grabs you again and this time brings you around to her ear, and to your disgust shoves you right in, adding yellow and orange to your already green body as she goes into both ears, finally totally able to hear you except your too grossed out to talk.

"Choice # 1, your time is up, please leave until you are called in for the final decision."

"Oh, alright. I know you'll pick me, Honey, so I'll pick you up as soon as you send away the other choices, alright?" You scowl at her and try to wipe off the gunk as she blows you a kiss and walks out the door.

You have the following choice:

1. Part 2

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Writer (UN: g-writer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1977446-Lost-Chapters-of-DataDrain2128-Etc/cid/2611935-Lizzy-Series---Guardian