*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sobek, the crocodile god
  2. The old world
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1978854-Giant-Anthro-Egyptian-Gods/cid/1971052-Sobek-the-crocodile-god
by Tex
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1978854
A remake of the interactive I loved that was deleted.
This choice: Sobek, the crocodile god  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sobek, the crocodile god

    by: Ritterknave
After watching a documentary of Egypt,, you find yourself in in front of a throne of a large Anthro Crocodile. Your cold and very wet as the throne is where the swamp, meets the river, that meet the Lake!

You have to you up as you see the Croc anthro for the first time. He's tall, but not so much that he towers over you. He is dress much the same way he was seen in that documentary when it explain Ancient Egyptian mythology. A white tunic, and an flat but elabente headdress. He greet you.

"Welcome mortal " he states as he get off his throne and stand in front of you. "To the how of Sobek, the god of river, swamps, Oceans, travel merchants, etc, etcerta"

"What?,,, what am I doing here?" you asked the giant.

"Why mortal you are here for a specific reason. You are here to..."

You have the following choices:

1. Worship me!

*Noteb*
2. Entertain me

*Noteb*
3. Pleasure me

4. Meet my daughters

5. Meet my sons

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ritterknave (UN: ritterlord at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tex has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1978854-Giant-Anthro-Egyptian-Gods/cid/1971052-Sobek-the-crocodile-god