*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. confrontation
  2. Her Mother, Vanilla
  3. Kitsune's Curiosity
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1979832-Tails-Microscopic-Voyager-2PLEASE-ADD/cid/1763792-confrontation
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1979832
Tails once again wants to enter inside his friends but this time, he got company
This choice: Womb  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

confrontation

    by: darklordzx5
"I don't know tails, You said that my mommy has troubles so I can't have a little brother or sister." she said, Tails nodded and all the others windows with screen close except one that goes downside.

"So you're concerned about Vanilla's problem, You really want a little brother or sister so bad? asked Tails, Cream nodded furiously, he smiled he then said that he will teach her about her Mother's Reproductive Organ, he move the ships toward the tunnels that leads to the lower side of Vanilla. meanwhile outside vanilla just wake up from her little nap.

She decided to go to Tails's house to check Cream. She got lucky in having Cream, a daughter but as a rabbit, she should have more? she asked the same question one more time in her head. she is ready for another child but her doctors say that she was unable to have more chidrens by causes unknown.


Inside, in the bloodstream, Tails and Cream arrived to Vanilla's womb. tails use a drill and sunk toward the soft surface, luckily they are shrunk enought to no cause damage or startle her, when entering to the Reproductive Organ, They both gaze in awe the spacious room that is Vanilla's uterus, the ship lands on the soft and moist surface. Tails and Cream exited the ship, She stared in awe the spacious organ where she used to be as a unborn, Tails whistle while using his scanner to detect anomalies.

"This way Cream" and they start their journey in the deepest part of the Vanilla's babymaker... Outside Vanilla just arrive to Tails' house but she knock the door multiples time but she notice that the door's open. entering she note that the house was empty for curiosity she explore the house but each room and hall is empty only with decorations and such.

"Strange, maybe they are in the Workshop" she mused as she enter to the workshop that is behind the house, when entering she also notice it was empty like the house, now she was concerned but then she heard a voice.

"Are you sure is there?" it was her daughter's voice. she then see a computer screen, said computer have a comlink conected to the small scanner that Tails' have in hand and live video, next to it she saw more windows with pics of red caverns and rare organic looking places.

"What is this?" she asked when when she saw the name in the description of each caverns; Heart, bloodstream, liver, lungs. she was confused in why it got these names. she decided to ask Tails himself by using his computer.

Meanwhile inside. the young duo were facing an ovary. tails doing some scans when he saw something in the scanner. Tails frowned when he review the result.

"I think I know what is happening, her ovaries aren't producing eggs, she lack of a special chemical for it formation, Luckily I have some samples in the ship." Tails's use the scanner as a control to bring the ship, few minutes later, the ship appears. Tails enter only for few minutes to exit with a neddle with purple liquid inside. he then insert the neddle into the immense ovary injecting the liquid inside, soon the ovary started to glow then the glow fade but the ovary change color now is color Cream. suddenly a cream colored ovum pop out of it, landing next to the ship. tails was content with the result.

"Wow, it worked?!" she asked exited was seeing the house sized sphere that just pop out from the ovary.

"Yep, now she fertile again, you may have a little sister or brother in the future" he said with a smile only to be trapped by Cream's hug. when suddenly, her scanner recieved a call from his workshop, confused he answer, the confusion turn to suprises when he saw the face of Vanilla.

"Hello Tails, how are you and how is Cream, are you in some cave exploring? because I'm confused with these photos" shen then send the photos of his past adventures inside of his friends, what Tails do?

You have the following choices:

1. Tell the True

2. Lie.

*Noteb*
3. Cream Interrupt.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 darklordzx5 (UN: firelordzx5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
darklordzx5 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1979832-Tails-Microscopic-Voyager-2PLEASE-ADD/cid/1763792-confrontation