*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Max's tale begins
  2. Someone else
  3. Master... PC?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1980475-Master-PC-Professional-Edition/cid/2222465-Maxs-tale-begins
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1980475
Someone receives a program that lets them alter parts of their world.
This choice: Male, early teens  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Max's tale begins

    by: Dirty1992
School, popularity and grades the three things on the mind of the young nearly sixteen year old teen named Maxwell or Max for short. The final year of school put any student on edge and recently Max had been feeling it what with his grade being average, his social life being that of having male friends over to kick back and play some video games and of course wondering what life held for him? After he did not want to end up in a boring 9 till 5 job plus he really wanted to at least be married in his life time.

Sadly teen problems where not the only problem on the young teen mind as recently his father a travelling salesman and his mother a divorce lawyer separated leaving Max in between to Waring parents. He hated having to go from one house to the next all in order to keep the peace especially as this year the pair of them remarried with his mother marring a manager of a supermarket who had two older daughters of his own while his father married a women who runs a beauty saloon from her home who had three children of her own. A son his age, a daughter his age and a grown up daughter who works at his mothers law firm as a secretary.

Chaos and lame is the only word Max to describe his home life, still all that would change one Friday evening as surfing the web on his laptop like most teens something pinged in his email box.

"Ah i bet it more newsletters from some company i brought one item from." Max grumbled changing his tab from his goggle surfing to his emails with few clicks only to see his new message is not a newsletter but an email with the title Master PC: Professional Edition. Max had no idea about this as really he never really had anything to do with anything name Master PC still his virus protection showed it to be safe so he opens it to see this.

Dear Maxwell

Thank you for recently sharing your story with us on your blog. We at Master PC saw your blog and would like to offer you the chance to try our new program designed to hopefully improve your life. We love to hear you feedback when you free and please do enjoy Master Pc Professional Edition.

Yours faithfully

Master

A weird email and one Max really should have just deleted but being curious and having his virus protector run over the file only to find it free of anything nasty the young man started the download. The program started to download and within mere minutes it was done leaving Max with a new program and an icon on his desktop called Master PC which of course he double click opening his eyes to a new world.

In second before him is a perfect 3D model of himself only it was naked and around his lots of option boxes and a search bar above the models head. Max clearly had no idea what the heck this program was about lucky for him a tutorial option gave him everything he wanted to know. It started off by telling him that this program would allow him to alter your life making it what you want be it self improvement or changing your love one's or friend this program will allow it to be done by simply enter the person name in the search bar before using the options around the model. Please remember to make changes at own risk and keep your computer away from others you do not wish to use this program.

Thank you and we hope your enjoy your new life.


"Holy cow this can't be true?" Max said to himself as he spun his 3D model around in wonder. He wanted to test the program out but on who? Looking around the room he knows he at his....




You have the following choices:

1. Mother house

2. Step Mothers house

*Noteb*
3. Another tale

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dirty1992 (UN: dirty1992 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Slim McKenzie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1980475-Master-PC-Professional-Edition/cid/2222465-Maxs-tale-begins