*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. a black woman
  2. Find yourself a new body
  3. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1981314-A-World-of-Lost-Souls/cid/1759431-a-black-woman
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1981314
When your body gets possessed, you become a bodiless soul doomed to wander the world.
This choice: a black woman  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

a black woman

    by: Sinister
You see a black woman walking across the street so you fly straight into her. Then in an instance you see your perspective change and you look down noticing your dark skin. You look at your at hands noticing fresh nail polish and a gold class ring. You look farther down your body noticing your new breast and your crotch feels completely different. You notice your ass is nice and thick covered by tight skinny jeans.

"Wow this is cool" you say hearing it in a sweet feminine voice.

You look into your purse and find the woman's drivers license. You see that the woman you possessed is Aliyah Williams and she is 23 years old and fine.

She is 5"4" with a nice body with D cup breasts. She has short black hair and she looks very attractive.

You want find your old body but you feel an urge to explore life as a young black woman. What do you do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Explore Aliyah's life

2. Find your old body

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sinister (UN: blackrh360 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gavalar has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1981314-A-World-of-Lost-Souls/cid/1759431-a-black-woman