*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1981314-A-World-of-Lost-Souls/cid/1900296-She-is-a-passenger-in-her-own-body
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1981314
When your body gets possessed, you become a bodiless soul doomed to wander the world.
This choice: She is a passenger in her own body  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She is a passenger in her own body

    by: Unknown
You are quick to discover that ejection is a voluntary act and that if you're not actively trying to do it the soul stays within its body as a passenger. You become aware of this fact when you hear the disembodied voice of your girlfriend reverberate inside your skull "WHAT THE HELL?! WHAT'S HAPPENING?"
"Ah!" You say aloud, clutching the sides of your head in pain as the voice boomed as clearly as a cannon.
"Is something wrong?" Your body asked you, turning its attention at you.
You straighten yourself up, trying not to arouse any suspicion. "Sorry about that, my ear infection just flared up for a second!" You quickly cover. "Remind me to take my medication when we get home." You say nonchalantly. The person who was in your body seemed to buy this, shrugging before taking your hand once more. "Not so loud Pauline, yeesh!" You think, hoping that she could hear your thoughts as you could hear hers.
"Frank?! Is that your voice? What's going on, why can't I move?" She asked in terrified confusion, though luckily it wasn't as loud this time.
"Yeah, it's me. Listen, I know this is going to sound weird but I was just possessed by a ghost. The person in my body isn't me!" You inform her.
"I... wait, so he possessed you, making you a ghost, and then you possessed me?" She clarified.
"Basically, yeah." You respond.
"Whoa, that's crazy! I didn't even know ghosts were real and now my boyfriend just got his soul kicked out!" She remarked, taken aback by the unfolding events.
"Same here. So, what do you think we should do about this?" You inquire. Pauline always had a more level head than you and was generally much better at handling bad situations than you were.
Pauline thinks...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Gavalar has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1981314-A-World-of-Lost-Souls/cid/1900296-She-is-a-passenger-in-her-own-body