*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1981406-Harry-Potter-TG/cid/2374988-Turning-away-from-this-he-spots-a-door
by napo08
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1981406
Harry joins feminine side.
This choice: Turning away from this, he spots a door. The Room of Requirement beckons.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Turning away from this, he spots a door.

    by: Mr. George
Shouts and screams erupted behind Harry, and behind him there was a -pouf-, and a cloud of pale green smoke billowed around the corner. He watched from beneath the cloak for a moment, until coughing and spluttering he spotted a host of Slytherin girls gust into the corridor. Their expressions a mix of horror, shock, disgust, and from some others a mix of amusement.

More and more girls spilled into the corridor, until Harry felt it was too full. That he might be discovered even cloaked, an accidental bump could reveal his presence. He also felt the slightest hint of a cough approaching, perhaps a side-effect of the gas he mused. A cough would certainly give him away.

He paused only for a moment, as a gorgeous platinum blonde girl staggered into the passageway. She was tall with curves in just the right places. She was flanked by a couple of chubbier girls. Still nicely rounded, but not as tall, nor so beautiful. But there was something odd about her. At first Harry thought she was struggling to breathe. But it became clearer she was holding her bust. Her eyes wide in horror, her fingers softly, blankly squeezing and releasing her chest. She slowly shook her head in denial, her lips silently mouthing something.

She gave a squeal of surprise, as Millicent Bullstrode joined her, and gave her a sisterly hug, forcefully pulling them together.

It was only the tickle building at the back of Harry's throat, and the desire not to get mixed up in whatever the Weasley's had done. She left them, and headed off for somewhere with fewer people, and more privacy.

The answer was obvious, Harry headed for the Room of Requirement. It had always fascinated him, since he'd first heard of it. The random detritus stored there told a more interesting history of the castle than that book Hermione kept trying to get him to read.

He watched patiently, as the wall took on the deep engraving of a double door, and doorway, sinking backwards until part transfigured from stone to wood. With a careful glance to either side, Harry checked he was unobserved and entered. Slipping the cloak off, and forcing it into his bag.

It was an immense hall broken up with tall, sturdy pillars reaching high up to the ceiling. Most of the room was hidden beyond the chaotic piles of rubbish. Despite it's size, it reminded him of his cupboard beneath the stairs. But with that twist of magic, he felt home.

His breathing slowed and deepened as he wandered further into the room. His hands tracing their way over the surface of the various artefacts as he went. Mostly his fingers left dusty trails where the passed. But occasionally, a spark of residual magic sparked weakly into life.

He smiled at his reflection as he passed a mirror. Pausing only briefly as the image shimmered. With a snort of surprise he recognised the mirror of erised. But with determination he walked on beyond it's siren call. His feet only stumbling briefly.

The musty smell built until Harry felt sure he must be near the centre of the room. If it even had a centre. A dark mahogany wardrobe loomed over him, ornately carved, and despite the lack of attention still free of dust. The mirror on the door thankfully didn't shimmer or show any magical properties.

His fingers went unbidden to the wardrobe door. Opening it with only a slow, quiet creak. Inside was a corset just hanging there. His imagination already racing to picture Ginny wearing it. Her waist pulled in tight... and the girls lifted and put even more on display. Swallowing as he imagined their liquid dancing movement with even the simplest of breaths keeping the girls mobile and eye-catching, he felt himself stiffen.

He pulled his hand back from feeling the soft material, unaware of even having reached out. Despite it's size it looked strong and confining, with it's bright buckles and shiny chrome fasteners. Trying to dismiss the thoughts racing through his mind. Harry doubted it would ever fit. It was clearly tailored for a tiny waist, and a large bust. It just didn't look like it would fit Ginny. Not that Ginny was fat... or flat... He felt his cheeks turn a deeper red, warming as his thoughts spiralled once more in intriguing directions.

Deciding to end them, he pulled the corset out. The red and black looking less comfortable, the shaping struts less forgiving than ever. The hanger fell free, clattering against the wooden floor of the wardrobe. His breathing was more rapid, now he held it, it was clearly too small. He doubted it would fit even the diminutive Cho Chang.

Fingers trembling he eased the door closed, and held it against his own body for comparison. Just to see how small it truly was.

A flash, a flare of brilliant light forced Harry to squeeze his eyes shut against the pain. Even his breathing caught. As the painful redness vanished from his eyelids, and he felt the heat of the light diminish. He blinked his watering eyes. His blurry vision returning only slowly as the tears streaked down his cheeks.

He still had the same difficulty taking a deeper breath. But, as his vision cleared, he doubted what he saw.

There reflected in the mirror was a startled and horrified witch. Her bust rising and falling with each shallow breath. Her mane of midnight hair cascading over her shoulders. It didn't take Harry long to recognise the same tickling sensation from his own shoulders.

His uniform gone, nothing more than a memory. All his clothes now reduced to a corset and some ruffled black panties.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/2bbcd8031da2...

He... No, She. She wanted to scream, but the corset was too tight, her lungs incapable of taking enough air for the scream she release to the uncaring ceiling.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
napo08 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1981406-Harry-Potter-TG/cid/2374988-Turning-away-from-this-he-spots-a-door