*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1981406-Harry-Potter-TG/cid/3405097-Theres-a-rising-shriek-from-the-room-and-
by napo08
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1981406
Harry joins feminine side.
This choice: There's a rising shriek from the room, and George, Fred and Ron start running.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

There's a rising shriek from the room, and ...

    by: Mr. George
Harry tried to attract their attention. But the three Weasley's were charging past so quickly, his wave passed unseen. The trio rounding the corner before he could pull aside the invisibility cloak.

Calling after them, the sound of their own joyous exhuberance meant they missed his calls. Looking nervously in the direction they'd come from Harry knew an epic prank was about to happen. Though he doubted the victims would see it in quite the same light.

Curiosity battled with prudence, as he found himself drawn forward. Surely, if he ran after them... that would mean folk thought he was involved.

- - - - -

Suddenly a door crashed open. A horde of students escaping in a cloud of pink smoke. Their outlines hidden by the dense cloud. Coughing and spluttering, they emerged into the corridor, as the smoke billowed around them. Slowly the smoke dissipated and spread, getting thinner, and lighter as it did.

Harry wasn't entirely surprised to see the green and silver details on their uniforms. It was the Slytherins who were targetted.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
napo08 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1981406-Harry-Potter-TG/cid/3405097-Theres-a-rising-shriek-from-the-room-and-