*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1981406-Harry-Potter-TG/cid/NH7973M29-He-gives-in-and-accepts-without-fighting
by napo08
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1981406
Harry joins feminine side.
This choice: He gives in and accepts without fighting  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

He gives in and accepts without fighting

    by: TheGreenShark
As Harry looks at the mirror, he feels more comfortable with every second he looks at the blonde witch with Draco. He starts to wonder how that life would be. Changes come over him as he continues looking at the mirror. His hair grows longer as it becomes platinum blonde. His chest inflates becoming e cup breasts. He moans as whats left of his manhood fades away. Now Ariana Potter, she looks down as her clothes change from a Gryfindor uniform to a Slytherin one. Memories change as her intelligence decreases and she now feels entirely devoted to Draco and his needs. Giggling as she skips out of the room, she thinks about having sex with Draco.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Runs into Draco

*Noteb*
2. Someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheGreenShark (UN: achan25 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
napo08 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1981406-Harry-Potter-TG/cid/NH7973M29-He-gives-in-and-accepts-without-fighting