*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1982577-Monster-girl/cid/1768075-At-the-exit-of-the-town
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1982577
Something takes you from your world to a world where girls are monsters
This choice: At the exit of the town  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

At the exit of the town

    by: darkjak45
You're next to a tree and you're dark side is punching trees. You're going to break your knuckles. You say. As long as I get to punch something. he said. Whatever. Come here. You say. You show him your data glove. I've looked at all kinds of monsters. I can't get anything solid on slime and the we're going to use on head on, but I did find some mythical ones. Lamia, Kitsune, succubus, dragon all that. You say. You think there might be a Cerberus? He said. A three headed dog? Maybe. I've seen a lamia and a succubus. So I think so. You say. The kraken? he said. I.....think so. It wasn't real back home. Why here? You say. You really believe in that goddess crap? He said. No, but I'm going to play it along if we encounter people. Who knows how fanatic they are. You say. Not as far as human sacrifice? he said. No. You say. Well. Here they come. he said. He goes back inside you. About time. I thought you chickened out. You say. No way. I'm seeing this through. Luka said. (I can already tell. She's going to be a problem.) You thought. I was starting to. Did IIias really abandon me? I waited for a long time to be baptized, but I wasn't in the end... Luka said.


Maybe it's better you didn't. What's so good about? Alice said. I agree with......alice. You don't need to baptized just to do this. You say. A hero has a lot of perks to it. respect and low rates at Inns. And they get divine protection from IIias. If you come across an evil monster, she'll defend you. He said. (Didn't luka say that monsters rape people here?) he said.(Yeah. So I wonder who's in more trouble. Me or him?)You said. The semen of a baptized person is horrible. So they are likely not to be attacked as much. Alice said. That's how it goes? Luka said. ....You didn't know? Baptized people tastes like angel liver....not so good. She said. How'd you......never mind. I wouldn't like the answer to that question. You say. That's why someone like you looks delicious. Alice said. She looks at luka. Not you. (Ok. so I'd say I'm about 75% safe from monsters.) You thought. (And the other 25%?) he said. (I'll be attacked first.) You say. So where are you headed? Straight to the monster lord's doorstep? Alice said. I'll get there eventually...it's far from here, but i'll never stand up. Not yet. I'll have to get better on the way there. he said. So we hit other places along the way. What's the closes town? You say. Iliasburg. If we move now, we'll be there tomorrow. He said. oh really. Is everything named after her? Alice said. She's not into domination, is she? because everything has her name in it. You say. Is everything that comes out of your mouth bad? Luka said. Don't use that tone on me. More important, I'm hungry again. Alice said. Did you just eat all my dried meat at the house? Luka said. You're part snake. Go find a rabbit and eat that. Although if you can unhinge your jaws...You say. What?! Alice said. Enough you two. Luka said. You better make an effort tonight. You're not bad at cooking. Alice said. ( We really did pick up something annoying.) You both thought.


As you both thought about it, you're suddenly jumped. What the fuck is that? You say. it's a girl, top half, but lower half is part slug . Luka said. She's look like she's wearing southern clothing. You say. Travelers? Not baptized either. You look delicious. She said. She particularly looks at luka.(yep. Luka first, then me.) You say. My second fight against a monster...what should I do Alice? Luka said. She's gone. You say. g....gone?! He said. Who are you yelling at? the slug girl said. She moves slowly towards luka. You got this. Just find an opening and strike. You say. R.....right. Luka said. Luka swings at her, but his sword didn't go through, stopping it short. The mucus is too sticky and elastic. Causing it to fall short. My attack...Luka said. You can't cut me with a weak attack like that...She said. Crap! What can I do? He said. Try a stab! You say. Luka pulls back and stabs at her chest, but the sword just bounces off. Still nothing. Luka said. It's useless. She said. Dammit! if I was a little more powerful, I could go straight through her. He said. I'll get on top of you. She said. She climbs on top of luka. Oh. that's sick.You say.(meh.)he said. Luka's completely covered by the slug's sticky body. Here...have a taste of a sticky hell. When you can't take no more, just let it all out! She said. Luka! Get free! you say. I'm......trying! he said. he can't break free. You hate it that much? I'll move it all around. She said. The slime move all around luka. grr.....! Luka said. he struggles intensely and gets free. You didn't like my slimy hell...? She said. My attacks aren't doing it. What should I do? A slug's weak point....salt.Luka said. Luka grabs the salt from his bag. Th....that's! She said. her expression goes dark. Luka throws some salt at her. Kyaa! it's working! You say. Alright! Luka said. Luka throws more slat on her. Stop that! She said. She starts to shake, shivering away from luka. I’ll remember this! She said as she ran away.


I won! Luka said. (sloppy. Just freaking sloppy.) he said.( it’s his victory. Let him have this.) You say. Pathetic looking fight. Alice said. And where were you? Is snake girl afraid of a slug girl? You say jokingly. Yeah. You ran off. Luka said. I didn’t “run off” anywhere! I just didn’t want to be seen by other monsters. She said. Is that right? You say. (Must have her own meaning to it.) Luka thought. Anyway, you made a big mistake in that fight. She said. Mistake? Luka said. You throw out all the salt for tonite’s dinner…How are you going to season it effectively?!She said. Are you kidding me? All this and you’re worried about food? Does anything else go through you skull? You say. Enough. You could have given a hand. Luka said. I’m not your ally. I’m just observing you. She said. Oh I see how it is. So if he does become monster food ( which he will)he said. You’re just going to abandon him? Class act. You say. I said enough. I don’t need her help anyway! Luka said. By the way, what are we having for dinner? She said. You can’t be serious. You say. You and luka set up camp. Alright. Camp's set. Now to feed miss bottomless pit here. You say

You have the following choices:

1. After dinner

*Noteb*
2. you go off while they eat

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 darkjak45 (UN: violetsly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
darkjak45 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1982577-Monster-girl/cid/1768075-At-the-exit-of-the-town