*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1983558-Shrunk-around-Sonic-Females/cid/1767849-A-solemn-goodbye-and-an-unexpected-hello
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by blader
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1983558
A Shrink interactive encompassing all the lovely females of the Sonic series
This choice: Vanilla the Rabbit  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A solemn goodbye and an unexpected hello

    by: blader
Vanilla stared down at her daughter, tears threatening to overtake her vision as Cream walked to the bus. Turning around and seeing her mother like this the little bunny ran back and hugged her "don't worry Mommy, I'll be fine" she said wrapping her little arms around her mother's neck as she tightly reciprocated the hug. "I-I know, but you're still going away to school for so long" Vanilla replied barely stopping herself from sobbing. Cream cocked her head in confusion "but Mommy, Miss Radishes, School for Little Bunnies was your idea", Vanilla took a long shuddering breath before replying. "I know, I'm just going to miss you Creamy" she said hugging her daughter close. "I'll miss you too Mommy, but I'll be back for Christmas, and you'll come visit me on my birthday, oh and we get to spend all summer together too." Vanilla nodded unable to trust her voice anymore before letting her daughter go and gently pushing her towards the waiting bus. Cream ran off and just before she stepped on turned back and waved "Bye Mommy, love you" Cream yelled, "I love you too" Vanilla yelled back before Cream got on the bus, the doors closed and it drove away.

Never had Vanilla felt so alone, her husband had left her when Cream was born, that wasn't exactly true he had offered her $5 million to leave him alone and since she didn't want Cream to have a father like him she took the money, bought their current home and raised Cream all on her own. Cream never seemed to mind that she never had a father which Vanilla was thankful for although for the first time in her life she wished her father wasn't such a bastard. As she walked inside she felt alone and empty, the large manor they called home seeming lifeless without her daughter's cheerful laughter or the sounds of her running and playing, Vanilla sighed, "might as well do some chores" she though ruefully before losing herself in the general maintenance of the home for several hours. When she finally stopped it was dark out, after making a simple cucumber, lettuce, and carrot sandwich she walked out to a small hill she and Cream would use to stargaze.

As she sat upon the grass she saw the first star of the night wink into existence, at that moment she decided to make a wish reciting some familiar words "star light, star bright, first star I see tonight, I wish I may I wish I might, have this wish I wish tonight." She thought for a few seconds before coming up with a wish, although since she knew it wouldn't come true and she needed a pick-me-up she decided to be a little silly. "I wish for a little man all my own, who will cuddle and care for me, who will love me as I love him" She smiled to herself as she got up and walked back inside, never noticing the star grow brighter for several seconds before disappearing.

In a different dimension our protagonist sighed as he lay down in bed, an image of Vanilla Rabbit washing through his mind. He'd be lying if he said he didn't have a crush on her, "I wish I could meet her" he yawned out before sleep overtook him. When he awoke he felt that something was wrong, he wasn't sure why, however as his eyes opened he realized that something was very wrong as he found himself...

You have the following choices:

1. in a closed dark space (the floor is silky)

2. on top of a giant pillow

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 blader (UN: blader at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
blader has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1983558-Shrunk-around-Sonic-Females/cid/1767849-A-solemn-goodbye-and-an-unexpected-hello