*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1983558-Shrunk-around-Sonic-Females/cid/2215479-A-strange-but-interesting-machine
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by blader
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1983558
A Shrink interactive encompassing all the lovely females of the Sonic series
This choice: Princess Sally Acorn  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A strange but interesting machine

    by: blader
(I know the chapter just stops, but 10,000 character limit screwed me over)

A sigh escaped Sally Acorn’s lips as she walked around Mobotropolis, despite the drafty nature of her attire, black shorts with white trimming, a black crop-top with a light blue vest atop it, dark blue boots with white outlines along the buckles and white gloves she was warm as the sun’s warm gentle rays beat down upon her. Looking out over the kingdom of Mobotropolis from one of Castle Acorn’s numerous turrets she tried to remember a time when they had not been at war with Doctor Eggman. Unable to recall a time since her early youth she felt a shiver run through her body. Knothole was safe as it should be, as was her own kingdom, Doctor Eggman had not unleashed a single attack, attempted roboticization, or raid for several days. That did not mean that he still was not out there, as she would not trust any report that the megalomaniac was defeated and out of the picture until she had him standing before him preferably with every extremity lashed and shackled. As she thought about all the pain that monster had caused her personally, the unfathomable suffering he had caused the people of her kingdom and the world at large.

Sonic himself had reported that Eggman was no more, one of his latest death-dealing machines having exploded before the tyrant could escape when Sonic defeated him. At least that was what the hedgehog believed, moments before the machine had exploded the facility they had been battling in had begun to collapse and Sonic just escaped, a backdraft wave following him out the building, moments later the entire structure collapsed. There had been no activity for several days, scouts were searching every inch of Robotropolis but there was still no sign of Eggman. She could not help but have this bad feeling about the whole thing, though Sonic had suffered several close calls over the years, even she had suffered one or two brushes with death Eggman had this nasty tendency of presumably dying only to come back stronger than ever. She did not want to believe that the war would start again, she wanted for it just be over with all her heart but she was not holding her breath. Sighing she glanced up at the blue sky, the white fluffy clouds, it was a beautiful day, not one to be spent indoors moping around about what might be, brooding about the most cynical and paranoid outcomes when her kingdom knew a peace false though it may be, short though it may be that they had not known in years. Leaving the tower she quickly navigated the intricate maze of halls passages, and corridors as well as the numerous interconnecting rooms that made up the interior of Castle Acorn until she arrived at the great throne room. There sitting on his throne was her father, for just a moment there was a phantom image of another throne, and another figure, a woman seated next to her father but in an instant, it was gone.

“Sally, is there something wrong my dear?” King Maximillian asked his daughter, standing from the throne he was surprised to find her in the throne room. Normally when she came to him, it was to alert him of some trouble. “Is Doctor Eggman back?” He asked, the barest hint of fear entering his voice.

“No, no he’s, he’s still missing. I just came to let you know that I’d be out in the village” Sally replied, as she walked up to her father, her hands rising in a placating gesture as the ape guards began to look around warily at the mere mention of Eggman.

“Sally, my dear you’ve fought a war against Julian and Walter at completely separate times while I’ve been trapped. For years you led the people instead of me, destroying factories, facing down armies, monsters, anything and everything that could or would dare threaten our kingdom and Mobius as a whole and I’m not supposed to trust that you can visit the Mobotroplolis proper or Knothole by yourself?” Despite his words there was a jovial, teasing tone to King Max’s voice, one eyebrow raising as he looked at his daughter.

“I have been kidnapped a few times too Dad” Sally replied abashedly, turning away and rubbing at her wrist in embarrassment “and with Mom gone we’re all each other has,” Sally finished.

“I appreciate the concern Sally” King Max replied, as he strode across the throne room to embrace her. “But you are one of if not the most competent women on the planet, you’ve faced a fair number of hardships and though I’m your father you don’t need to come to me for everything. I trust you and your judgement, especially on whether you can go out on such a beautiful day as today. Frankly, if I didn’t have court to attend to I just might join you”

“Thank you” Sally replied, giving her father a quick peck on the cheek and a gentle but quick hug. With that Sally ran out of the throne room, racing down into Mobotropolis proper she was still a little surprised that the city despite Eggman’s numerous attacks, the legions of badniks, hordes, of Swatbots, and a Death Egg or two had survived relatively unscathed. As she walked around the village she was greeted by numerous sights and smells; the scent of freshly baked bread, children scampering back and forth around their parents as they played with each other and friends, a pair of lovebirds exchanging sweet nothings as they walked hand in hand. Smiling she felt a gentle warmth suffused her body, this was what she fought against Robotnik for so that her people could have these moments, enjoy a peace and security she was denied during her own childhood. Every citizen that saw her gave her at least a small bow, some of the most conservative residents of the village bowing to one knee or curtsying so low the hems of their clothes touched the dirt.

She tried to wave the royal treatment off but was quickly rebuffed by several citizens “it’s not just that you’re the princess, you and the rest of the Freedom Fighters have saved all our lives dozens of times, the least we can do is show you the proper respect.” That comment would have brought a bright flaring blush to Sally’s cheeks if her fur did not get in the way; setting off after the minor interruption she passed a small alley when she heard something.

“Princess, Princess Sally, come here,” a voice from the alley called. Looking around Sally hesitated for a moment before her father’s words came to mind, she was more than just the princess she was a freedom fighter. Even if there was someone waiting to ambush her, she could protect herself. Walking into the dark, dingy alley, she was surprised to find it very quickly opening into a small open space, several lanterns filling the area with light as the buildings surrounding the little space cast it into shadow. As she looked around the entire place, it was painfully barren except for a simple table facing the alley she had just come from. Spread across its length were numerous machines, just as strange as the machines themselves were the person standing on the other side of the table. A lanky overlander, standing far above herself stood there in a full suit, pearly white teeth were revealed as the man’s lips split into a wide grin. “I am so happy that you decided to take up my offer to visit my little store Princess, browse as you please”

Mobians and Overlanders did not have the best of relations thanks to Eggman but the man seemed harmless, as she looked over the numerous gadgets and gizmos on display one caught her eye. Sitting atop the machine were the words “Wish-Granter” in bright neon as if the creator had to make sure everyone knew what it was. The machine itself was simple, consisting of a slot that looked large enough to insert a ring into, a digital display, a microphone, and a lever. She could not help but chuckle as she pointed it out “how’s the “Wish-Granter” work?” Sally asked. Though she tried she could not help but let a giggle escape as the idea of a wish-granting machine was absurd. There were devices like the Ring of Acorns or the Chaos Emeralds that could grant wishes but no machine could do it.

“It’s very simple my dear princess, you just insert 100 rings, tell the machine what your wish is and pull the lever. The display tells you how many wishes you have left” The man replied, a small smile splitting his face.

“I only get a limited number?” Sally replied, her voice incredulous though she continued to humour the man.

“Of course, if it gave out unlimited wishes do you think I’d be selling it?” the man replied, his face once again splitting into that wide grin “for you princess I’ll sell it for….100 Mobiums, royal discount and the fact that I’ve already used four of the wishes” he continued.

One hundred mobiums honestly was not that much money, her royal stipend easily gave her enough to purchase the item. The question was did she really want to spend that much money on something that didn’t work? Shaking her head, and shrugging it wasn’t like any harm could come from purchasing the device, looking it over there were no power gems or other energy sources on the device and she could always insert the rings one at a time to make sure powering up the device if it had any consequences wasn’t too severe. “You’ve got a deal” Sally replied, reaching into her vest pocket as she did and pulling out a small roll of money before quickly counting out 100 mobiums.

“Pleasure doing business with you Princess, hopefully, the device will make all your wishes come true” the man replied placing the hand-held device into a small bag before handing it to her. Sally nodded her thanks and walked away if she had turned as she left the alley she would have seen it slowly fade away revealing a solid wall where two building met.

You have the following choices:

1. Continue this story (reserved)

*Noteb*
2. Other Storyline

*Noteb*
3. Other storyline

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 blader (UN: blader at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
blader has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1983558-Shrunk-around-Sonic-Females/cid/2215479-A-strange-but-interesting-machine