*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Male
  2. Gender
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1984072-Shrunk-at-Walmart/cid/1850299-Male
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1984072
You shrink while shopping at Walmart! Survive!
This choice: Male  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Male

    by: Bigrich
You are a male shopping for some goods in the electronics section. As you grab what you need, you start to feel dizzy and hit the floor.....

When you awake, you see everything is much larger than before! It then dawns onto you that you have shrunk. In fact you have shrunk really small. At least ant sized! Suddenly, a whole horde of people approach the aisle you are in! Random people and even an employee! You gasp and take cover beneath the rack in hopes of avoiding being crushed! Just then, a woman sets her purse down and begins to argue a bit with her bratty 5 year old daughter in an attempt to avoid buying her that boy band CD she'd never let her children listen to. Also, you notice a female employee organizing the racks. She looks 25 and has curly brown hair and is thin. There is also some random hispanic/mexican female in her early 30's checking out some of the CD's as well. What do you do first?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bigrich (UN: bigrich1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bigrich has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1984072-Shrunk-at-Walmart/cid/1850299-Male