*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Erik- Computer programer
  2. Who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1985380-The-Furry-Dimension/cid/1791118-Erik--Computer-programer
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1985380
You suddenly find yourself in another time period where everyone are Furries
This choice: Erik- Computer programer  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Erik- Computer programer

    by: SkylerHusky
"See you tomorrow" you say to a co-worker as you climb in your Jeep and head home after a long days work programming software for computers. You start your 95' Jeep Wrangler and turn onto the main road towards your single bedroom apartment, being a computer programmer you got paid quite a lot, but it didn't make you a billionaire, but you weren't struggling to make ends meet. Even though you made a lot, you still preferred not having the 'up-to-date' technologies like the newest car or the best house money could buy, but having this money made it hard for you to have an actual relationship with anyone, because just about every girl you dated was only dating you for your bank account. You turn on some music to distract your mind from your latest relationship failure, she was nice at first, but she started cheating on you and tried multiple times to have acess to your account, so you dumped her cheating ass and shut her out of your life like the rest.

"Oh whats this?" you say to yourself as you see the traffic in front of you start to slow to road construction. "Come on I just want to get home" you say to yourself again, for over an hour you are stuck in the slow moving traffic. You look to your right and see a sign for a detour, but no one was taking the detour, as you neared the turn you saw why. The road for the detour was unpaved and most of the vehicles in the city, they couldn't handle the unpaved detour, but your Jeep could handle the rocky road just fine. So you turn onto the detour and follow it away from the road construction, after following the road for half an hour you start to notice trees and vegetation where houses and building should be, suddenly you notice you were no longer driving on the unpaved road. You stop and get out of the Jeep, "what kind of joke is this?" you ask, you look back the way you just came and there was no longer a road or any sign of civilization, "what the hell is going on?" you say. You look back in front of you and see what looks like a crude wooden fence and some type of sign staked into the ground, you get back in your vehicle and drive over to the fence, your original assumptions about the object being a sign were correct and painted on the sign was........

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Cyrillic(Russian)

2. Japanese

*Noteb*
3. English

*Noteb*
4. German

*Noteb*
5. Other languages

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SkylerHusky (UN: cjgatch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SkylerHusky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1985380-The-Furry-Dimension/cid/1791118-Erik--Computer-programer