*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A bikini: Time to hit the pool!
  2. Unlucky Lucy
  3. Cruise.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1988773-Revealing-Vacation/cid/1790935-A-bikini-Time-to-hit-the-pool
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1988773
Taking time off leads to taking clothes off.
This choice: A bikini: Time to hit the pool!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

A bikini: Time to hit the pool!

    by: Teraton
Fishing around through her drawers, Lucy eventually found and pulled out just what she was looking for. The white and pink cotton of her tank top and panties were swiftly shrugged off and replaced, the sleek black fabric of her bikini replacing them. The top hugged her chest, tied once behind her back and again around her neck. The bottoms were Brazilian cut; not as revealing as a thong, but still skimpy enough to show a fair amount of her more-than-fair rear end. After taking a moment to smooth out her hair and give herself a once over in the mirror, Lucy made her way to the pool, towel in hand.

Up on the deck, Lucy pushed her way past the throng of people on the around the pool. With a bit of luck and a short amount of time, she found a free lounge chair to lay her towel on. Looking around, Lucy grinned. When she had bought her swimsuit, she had been nervous that it was too revealing, but a quick glance told her she had nothing to worry about: plenty of women were wearing far less than she was.

Those worries pushed out of her mind, Lucy decided she'd take some time and enjoy herself...

You have the following choices:

1. Taking a swim in the pool.

2. Sunbathing.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Teraton (UN: teraton_arm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Teraton has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1988773-Revealing-Vacation/cid/1790935-A-bikini-Time-to-hit-the-pool