*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Molly's Misfortunes
  2. The big city.
  3. Female
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1988773-Revealing-Vacation/cid/1854443-Mollys-Misfortunes
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1988773
Taking time off leads to taking clothes off.
This choice: 19  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Molly's Misfortunes

    by: Teraton
"So, is this the right place?"

Molly was not having fun.

"I think so? I have the address written down somewhere."

"You could have just put it on your phone..."

"Let's not start that now..."

"Mom, my feet hurt! When are we gonna get there?"

No, as her family bickered and belabored over where exactly they were, Molly was definitely not having fun.

They'd gone to the city as a break; a week off of work for her parents, a week of getting absolutely anything he wanted for her brother, and as things were shaping up, it looked like a week of pain for Molly herself.

Molly paused a moment, her family still causing a racket, before sighing, brushing her long, brown hair out of her face. It wasn't so bad, she supposed; they were all a little cranky, sure, but they'd been in the car for a few hours just to make it to the city. Still, Molly wished they'd chosen something more interesting to do, instead off...

You have the following choices:

1. Riding a tour bus.

*Noteb*
2. Visiting a museum.

*Noteb*
3. Seeing a play.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Teraton (UN: teraton_arm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Teraton has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1988773-Revealing-Vacation/cid/1854443-Mollys-Misfortunes