*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/2084173-Naked-gasp-sunbathers-trying-to-get-a-tan
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: Naked (gasp!) sunbathers, trying to get a tan  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Naked (gasp!) sunbathers, trying to get a tan

    by: Thehobbit101
You look up to see an Indian family of three coming your way and all three of them are naked. The family was a mom and dad in their late 30's and a daughter who looked to be 17. Since they wore no clothes you had no trouble seeing that they don't like to shave as you look at each of their large thick bushes of pubic hair. At your size those are like jungles that you could get lost in. The family got closer and you had nowhere to hide, then the daughter speaks "Right here is where we should sunbathe". Her mother then says "Ok sweaty, lets set our towels down then". The giants were now right where you are at and its to late run as a pair of bare feet land on either side of you. They then place a towel down right in front of you and then lied down ready to sun bathe. You can now see that the giant in front of you is......

You have the following choices:

1. The mom

*Noteb*
2. The daughter

3. The dad

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thehobbit101 (UN: thehobbit101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/2084173-Naked-gasp-sunbathers-trying-to-get-a-tan