*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mothered
  2. Stop-Off at the Supermarket
  3. Hip High
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/2369954-Mothered
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: Sit with the woman until she heads home  •  Go Back...
Chapter #11

Mothered

    by: Doom
It's relatively relaxing, allowing the woman go about her daily business. She passes everyday products in the supermarket aisles, cartons, cans and boxes bigger than the greatest billboard, their prices inscribed in words dozens of feet tall! Every now and then she stops to reach upward, to heavens beyond your sight, or else stoops, your pocket sanctuary constricting slightly as you witness her immense arm lift one of the consumer monoliths for depositing in the stroller's basket.

Yes, you should stay with her; out in the supermarket, you'd struggle to reach items that normal people so casually take, and you could starve to death when surrounded by food. Instead, you will relaxingly ride out this journey, even catching a little sleep while you can - when this woman gets home, you want to make the most of the seven days you have with her and her family before heading back to the library. Best plan ahead now for getting off her in her kitchen for stocking up with food - or should you stick with the stroller, so you know where you'll have to stash your goodies?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doom (UN: doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/2369954-Mothered