*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3012158-Found-by-the-cashier
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: Remain on the conveyor belt  •  Go Back...
Chapter #13

Found by the cashier.

    by: sneakyk
You briefly look at the magazine shelves before realizing that hiding among them might not be the best of ideas. The moment someone picks one of them up you could wind up getting crushed by the unknowing customer's hand, or at the very least tumbling down onto the conveyor belt once more and probably getting detected in the process. At least with the cashier, you have a vague idea of who you would be dealing with. A 20-something year old who is a reliable worker who looks reasonably well groomed and attractive.

It doesn't take long for the cashier to spot you. With the press of a button he activates the conveyor belt, drawing you towards him. You briefly attempt to run against the flow of the belt, but realize you are making little headway and are losing stamina fast. What's more, he could always just walk around the station to come pick you up. You decide to stop wasting your precious stamina and allow the conveyor belt to draw you closer to the cashier. once you are lined up directly in front of him, the gigantic young man allows the conveyor belt to come to a halt. You look up at him, uncertain of what to do or what to say. "What is this?" he asks to himself, uncertain He swiftly pinches you up between his fingertips, holding your little body surprisingly gently, but it's not enough to keep you from being terrified of the power this giant young worker holds over you. He scratches his chin as he examines your little body, not sure of what to make of you.

After a moment of investigation, he sets you onto the palm of his hand to better observe your movements. You stagger to a halt atop the nearly flat surface, glad to no longer be in a pincer grip. He looks at you with his mouth very slightly agape, a nearly neutral expression that nevertheless conveys his curiosity and intrigue over this new little thing he's found. He gives your body a few tentative prods with his spare hand's fingertip to see how you respond. You tumble onto your side with every prod, getting agitated by this needlessly rough handling. Despite this, you can at least be thankful that he's still treating you relatively gently. It's fully in his power to kill you with a single clap of his hands right now, after all. After a while, the man speaks up.

You have the following choices:

1. "How do you turn this thing off...?"

2. "Are you a person?"

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sneakyk (UN: sneakykit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3012158-Found-by-the-cashier