*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3273301-D6--Not-Big-Enough-for-the-Four-of-You
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: Stand and bask in the giant glory of all this  •  Go Back...
Chapter #95

D6: Not Big Enough for the Four of You

    by: Doom
On Becca's belly, ripping up and down with every gasped breath of the excited woman, you behold the looming Sarah in all her terrible glory. These two behemoths may crush you between them when they embrace, but would that be so bad? The rising scent of their feminine sweat and musk is almost overpowering, and for all their bulk the curves of their bodies are enchanting. Your penis surely can't bear but to reach upwards hungrily.

"Make way!" Alfie laughs, and the male giant interposes himself. Sarah arches back, and your face falls as her husband's great body throws a new shadow over proceedings. As he lunges forward, his own immense manhood, as aroused as yours yet thousands of times greater in mass, takes the lead, and in its swaying slaps you hard.

The dick dashes you aside with barely an effort, toppling you from the human flesh to the hotel room floor far below. Your miniscule mass saves you from harm, yet the initial impact still stings, especially when you realise that the two of you met tip to tip, and your own genitals are damaged by the big man's junk.

While you gasp through the pain, the voices of gods proclaim above you: "Watch out! Whoops!"

There is a crash as more objects rain from above, and you watch a tide of wine spill across the carpet in advance. Then the glass hits, shattering into great, deadly shards You duck for cover, but the real threat is the main bulb, which spins to a halt over you, a great, clear dome imprisoning you. Liquid drips down the inside, but your strength is insufficient to push the glass away. Trapped!

The glass also muffles the sounds of the sex above you, and you can only imagine the great deeds being accomplished so far above you. You lick at the wine, and wonder what you should do now.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doom (UN: doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3273301-D6--Not-Big-Enough-for-the-Four-of-You