*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Servant
  2. Sold!!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993949-Josh-Hutcherson-For-Sale/cid/1827699-Servant
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1993949
Josh Hutcherson is for sale at a celebrity auction, and you are in need of a slave
This choice: Servant  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Servant

    by: SaJoker
You decided to kick off your shoes and relax in your living room recliner. Your elegantly decorated mansion was occupied by only you and your newly bought servant, Josh Hutcherson.

"What shall I do first, master?" Josh asked.

"Mark me dinner, I'm in the mood for some burgers," you say. "Or maybe beans. I don't care, just make it extra good and extra fast. I got plans for later."

"Yes master," Josh said, and made his way to the kitchen to prepare your food and feed you. He spoon fed the beans to you and you enjoyed having your adorable new slave fill your belly up. You flexed your muscles, which sent splashes of comes staining Josh's pants. Then you grunted as your belly rumbled from being filled with so much gas and food.

"Whoa, time to unload," you said, and decided to . . .

You have the following choices:

1. Fart in Josh's face

*Noteb*
2. Burp in Josh's face

*Noteb*
3. Shit in Josh's mouth

*Noteb*
4. Reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SaJoker (UN: sajoker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SaJoker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993949-Josh-Hutcherson-For-Sale/cid/1827699-Servant