*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1994131-Cockvore-Stadium/cid/1805485-An-opponent-approaches
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1994131
A stadium where contestants battle it out in a rather unusual way.
This choice: Spar  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

An opponent approaches

    by: getinmybelly
As you walk towards the sparring area, someone taps you on your shoulder.
You turn around, and you see a large, well built grey wolf standing before you.
You look him over, he was quite muscled, tall, and had a package to match, almost as big as you were tall.
You went wide eyed, he was even more well endowed then you.

He smiled "I see you're new here, nice to see new contestants" he smiled, offering his hand.

You shook it, and replied "thanks, im a little nervous, but im looking forward to getting straight to it"

"hah, well it's good to be eager" he said "but you might want to practice first before you have an arena match. Ill spar with you if you'd like" he offers.

"Do not worry, as the rules state if you lose then I will cum you out, im sure you'll do the same. But in the arena, I would not give you that chance. Which is why its important to practice if you dont want to be churned into jizz. So then?"

You have the following choices:

1. Sure, I'll fight him

2. Nah, might be too difficult. Find someone less experienced.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 getinmybelly (UN: getinmybelly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
getinmybelly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1994131-Cockvore-Stadium/cid/1805485-An-opponent-approaches