*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Signing in
  2. Welcome to the stadium
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1994131-Cockvore-Stadium/cid/1806002-Signing-in
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1994131
A stadium where contestants battle it out in a rather unusual way.
This choice: The Yellow Pass (Spectator)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Signing in

    by: getinmybelly
"Ah, came to enjoy the shows eh? Well that will be 20 gold please", the fox says holding out a hand for your money. You reach into your pocket and fumble around for a moment before you clasp in your paw two gold pieces and hand them to the fox who merely nods and hands you your yellow pass. You walk off towards the seating gates and approach a guard taking tickets and making those entering sign a clipboard. You make your way to him and he holds out his hand to see your yellow pass, nods and thumbs the clipboard on the small table next to him. "Many people tend to go missing just watching these events so we ask now all spectators to sign in so we can keep track of everyone", he adds as you nod and bend down to look at the clipboard. You pull out a pencil and quickly sketch in your name and arrive at the next question.

You have the following choices:

1. Male

2. Female

3. Hermaphrodite

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 getinmybelly (UN: getinmybelly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
getinmybelly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1994131-Cockvore-Stadium/cid/1806002-Signing-in