*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Male Horse
  2. Here to Compete
  3. Welcome to the stadium
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1994131-Cockvore-Stadium/cid/1818664-Male-Horse
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1994131
A stadium where contestants battle it out in a rather unusual way.
This choice: Male Horse  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Male Horse

    by: DeCreature
You're Darien, a male Stallion.

Standing almost 8 feet tall you tower over many of the contestants in terms of height, and you bulky frame with a 40 inch shoulder span enforces your size. covering your perfectly sculpted muscles is a coat of vermilion hair, silky smooth and contrasting nicely with your black mane and tail. Your green eyes offset the fur and seem to glitter like jewels.

But what really draws eyes from many of the others is what you came here to use, your cock and balls. Even flacid, your rod is giant,39 inches of pure horse meat capped off by a painfully large flare. It's 6 inch diameter even looks horribly painful for who is on the receiving end. Your balls are no shirking violets though: at their current size, they seem to be about 14 inches in diameter, big enough to push against your chiseled legs.

Looking around you see a bull with a pair of wolf paws and legs sticking out of his cock, and what looks like others already in his balls, a pair of twin boars about 3/4 your height and 1/2 your length arguing, and a locker with an unused thong hanging in it.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Visit the bull

2. Interrupt the brothers

3. Pick up thong

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
getinmybelly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1994131-Cockvore-Stadium/cid/1818664-Male-Horse